How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

Correct. both of them. He'se a absolute shower! Shows no respect to his olders (and) betters Why in our day the fellow would be horsewhipped and made to clean the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz What the? I must have dropped off again! **** students. :unsure: :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Watch what you say there jko :hmm: You know these ******* students like nothing more than abit of "Teabagging" and "Kegging" :hmm::hmm:

I will keep my camera handy :D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Jon

Disappointed with a 56/80 today at Shawlands, although it did seem tougher than normal. Certainly miles away from the 74/80 i put in last month.

Skeet tomorrow - hoping for a PB - above 94

Cheers!

Not a bad score though for you :unsure:

Good luck on the skeet and the PB tomorrow :hmm:

They are changing the layout tonight at the BCA shoot so i'm going to have another crack at it tomorrow then head down to Bisley for my skeet fix :hmm: It seems shooting a lot of skeet has massively helped my sporting. I have shot about 3200 carts this year, only 200 at ESP so have been amazed at the difference :hmm:

I think this year i'm going to be shooting a lot more sporting, just have to get the ESK English Open out of the way next month :hmm:

Jon.

I shot the Hull University Challenge Shoot at Pinewood SG in Lincolnshire today and won it with a 44/50. It caught me off guard actually as it was far tougher than I was expecting. I also shot their High-Tower "Compact" which was great fun! :hmm:

Jeeze, How much do these **** students pick up each week? shot today, be shooting tomorow, plus all the usual getting ******* up every night!! plus of course the expected sleeping in young female students beds several nights a week!! NURSE, NURSE, Quickly, get my heart medication. :hmm: methinks young Paulos is the living reincarnation of the painting of the story of Dorian Grey! :hmm: hese become a absolute CAD, Look youg Paulos, cease your wanton, drunken, ravages of life before its too late. Look what its done for poor friend Annie!! :unsure: REPENT! REPENT!. :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Jeeze, How much do these **** students pick up each week? shot today, be shooting tomorow, plus all the usual getting ******* up every night!! plus of course the expected sleeping in young female students beds several nights a week!! NURSE, NURSE, Quickly, get my heart medication. :hmm: methinks young Paulos is the living reincarnation of the painting of the story of Dorian Grey! :hmm: hese become a absolute CAD, Look youg Paulos, cease your wanton, drunken, ravages of life before its too late. Look what its done for poor friend Annie!! :unsure: REPENT! REPENT!. :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Repent?? :hmm: Nah, I'm good ta! :D B)

Repent?? :hmm: Nah, I'm good ta! :hmm::D

OK, Where the hell is Chard when these things are getting out of hand? :unsure: Anyway, are you dudes shooting Kingsley Moor tomorow? ignore its omision in Pull mag, its on. I know there is a England shoot tomorow a bit higher up but come and shoot Kingsley and you will all go DAAAAAANN. :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Disappointed day at Kingsley Moor today - too many one away on too many stands - two stands done me - one on corner by paintballers - dropped 4 and one further round over valley - R/L close crosser - hit last one but had no problem with going out bird so 7 down on two stands - ended on 83 -- good day though -- Tom Jones who runs Hodnet was there and put in a pretty good 93 - good shooting Tom. - I did hear a 94 was in when I left but some good shooters to come in.

Dave

Enjoyable day out today :hmm:

Went and tried the third monthly Registered Sporting at Llandegla, after saying never again.

First two were punishingly difficult 120-birders, this was a sensible 100 birder :P

Scores on the doors :

Beretta - 87 :D Good stuff after a **** start :lol:

Chard - 82 :yes: Pleased with that. Don't know if it'll be enough to click in B Class :hmm:

NickyT - 79 :D Good shooting after a bit of a layoff

Whiskeymac - 61 :D Nicely done Scott, coming along well.

Then.......

Me and NickyT headed for Catton Hall and bumped into all sorts of ******* reprobates :good:

Scores on the doors there :

Chard - 87 :sly: Shock & Awe. Won B Class :P

Magman - 82 :good: Second in B Class. 'Ave a banana :lol:

NickyT - 80 :yes: Tidy stuff chap

Anni - 79 :good: Not bad for getting weaned off the semi-auto, back onto the 682.

Maglad - 60 :yes::good: Great shooting Jay. No more 30's and 40's for you now

I've got another 6 months in B Class now :lol:

Edited by Chard

Yeah enjoyable day at Catton :D did better than I thought I would do with the 682.

The weaning off semi auto's has failed I'm affraid :hmm: I just signed up for the Benelli SP auto shoot :P:good::good:

Well shot today all the Northern hoard :D Not long to go :D

******* students :hmm:

Well done on your 100 straightish. Was the ref blind? :D

No, but I have to admit I got a bit lucky! I shot High 3 on my last round and the clay didn't break - for about 10ft and then it casually crumbled in half :P Must have just clipped it with one pellet. :good: Relieved is an understatement!

No, but I have to admit I got a bit lucky! I shot High 3 on my last round and the clay didn't break - for about 10ft and then it casually crumbled in half :P Must have just clipped it with one pellet. :good: Relieved is an understatement!

Crumbled in half, my harris :hmm:

I bet it hit a bumble bee and broke. I wouldn't have given you that :D :D :D

I shot a 46/50 at my local hoe down this morning, also was handed prize money from last weeks duffing up of the Young farmers at their annual shoot. I got joint 3rd there on a 43/50 whereas the Essex elite could only manage a 45 and a 44 after FOUR rounds.