NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that I am now a SITE SUPPORTER and none of you useless lot have picked up on it.

Of course us SITE SUPPORTERS will be the ones catching the buggy between the stands at Hodnet sipping champers :lol::yes::P

Oh, and I have been told that its called "the MECCA" not Hodnet anyway ! :good:

I can't believe that I am now a SITE SUPPORTER and none of you useless lot have picked up on it.

Of course us SITE SUPPORTERS will be the ones catching the buggy between the stands at Hodnet sipping champers :lol::yes::P

That would mean more to me than a knighthood .

Harnser .

Have we all got to face east then?

Is that the same buggies that the BASC employees will be in with their posh totty and cigars?

Of course us SITE SUPPORTERS will be the ones catching the buggy between the stands at Hodnet sipping champers :good::yes::P

Oh, and I have been told that its called "the MECCA" not Hodnet anyway ! :lol:

I noticed you'd gone green, i thought it was just the gout catching up with you. Would sir like a round of applause? Just kidding, well done, will you have my babies? :good:

I noticed you'd gone green, i thought it was just the gout catching up with you. Would sir like a round of applause? Just kidding, well done, will you have my babies? :yes:

I wasnt awarded it Mark, I blagged it proper Essex stylee ! :P

The only date I could do is 29th May, I have a Company do already booked and paid for on the 27th. :yes:

I'm just hoping the 29th May doesn't clash with the Belgium Compak Grand Prix that I shoot every year..!! :good:

Whatever happens, I will be supporting the day. :P

Cat.

We have had the thumbs up from the PW members for a NORTH vs SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY.

1) 27th March

or

2) 29th May

Please reply in this thread with -

* 27th March please

or

* 29th May please.

ME :yes:

27th of March please.

Whatever date you pick I will try my hardest to get off work but chances are I'm gonna struggle.

Even if I cannot make it, I'll still big up the event to the Wiltshire contignent and make sure plenty of us turn up to teach the dirty Nothern Monkeys how to shoot. :P

Cheers,

FM :good:

Edited by Ferret Master

Right now im off nights ive got chance to ring round.ive been appointed as the midlands massive rep by ME.

so far ive got 4 members of the midlands massive ready and willing for the cause.ill have a few more soon.

oh and MAY is best for me.