Anyone ever googled themselves?

Paddy Galore!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very popular, but one of me is currently serving time in the US penitentary (24 years)

I'm also a bandit in the tanzanite markets

i get 729,000 hits on my name ! that's what happens when your're an ex-champ

and OMG , some of them are really me ....

M.

I am:

A racing driver

A speedway world champion

A concert organ designer

Director of the Royal Society Centre for the History of Science.

And a few other things besides...

Conclusion? I am neither as fast or intelligent as any of my other personas...... :yes::oops::good:

American Cartoonist

Writer

Painter, (Irish Romantic Painter) lol

Royalist (c.1612–1664), Irish Army Officer, Politician and Courtier

Editor and owner of the Pittsburgh Gazette newspaper

I could draw a cartoon of your pigeon shooting exploits, paint a few roses in the foreground then discuss the political importance of pigeon shooting whilst displaying the photograph and then do an article in the gazette about it :good:

I am the doctor in Eyes Wide Shut, played by Tom Cruise.

Might seem acceptable, but I don't exactly have the most common name in the world!

Oh and I'm a baseball player and make a lot of joining words for things like "will Harford County be the host of the superleague champs?"

Edited by Billy.

And apparently, i'm an author, a DJ, a doctor, and a bodybuilder :yes:

Anyone else fancy a go?

I looked up a P/Warch member who put his radio ham call sign on here, he was complaining that he had been broken in to and all his radio gear was stolen.

Yet he listed all his guns etc on p/w and on his web site ithis home ad post code picture of him etc..........................Not very bright :good:

TEH

Assistant Director: Finding Neverland.

a former American football defensive end.

A poet and critic.

and the odd one for me:

DUBLIN, Calif.—A 50-year-old Oakland man being held in Santa Rita Jail has died after being shocked twice by a Taser during a fight with deputies.

Sheriff's spokesman Sgt. J.D. Nelson says ****** ******** died in a hospital about 5 a.m. Wednesday.

******** had been hospitalized since Monday night after the fight in the jail's minimum security area.

Nelson says ******** was shocked by a Taser by one deputy, then shocked a second time when he charged the deputy and other deputies came to help out.

The two deputies who deployed their Tasers have been put on routine paid administrative leave while the incident is investigated.

An autopsy was planned to determine the exact cause of death.

Nelson says ******** had been in custody since Aug. 13 after being arrested on a warrant for driving under the influence.

:good:

Apparently I am engaged to Karen (I hope she is good looking), The rest are actually me ….a Hawkshaw gala sponsor , Facebook, Jeanette Branagan can smell me from here (thanks Jeanette) & second in C Class at a Worsley members comp odd seeing as I have been in double A for quite a while….

:hmm: and ro all those who try to be as anonymous as possible on here to protect themselves. You've just handed everyone your full name :hmm:

Personally, I don't care, but I know there are some on here who like to hide behind an avatar!

go on, never, how many american boxing champions are still in jail ?

regards

Mike N.

Guest gloker

Im not hiding behind anything? I use gloker so I can remember it when logging in! If Id have thought on, I would have picked something much more windswept and interesting when I first joined PW but hey ho, Id only have forgotten it by now! Ive signed off, using 'Gary' before now and it doesnt take the brains of a pigeon to add the two together? besides its not me to hide.

Im not hiding behind anything? I use gloker so I can remember it when logging in! If Id have thought on, I would have picked something much more windswept and interesting when I first joined PW but hey ho, Id only have forgotten it by now! Ive signed off, using 'Gary' before now and it doesnt take the brains of a pigeon to add the two together? besides its not me to hide.

Did I say 'Glocker, you're hiding behind an avatar'

I know of people on here who actively try to hide their identity, so that extremeist anti hunt campaigners can't find out more about them and drop a petrol bomb through their door.

In all fairness, it was just a lighthearted comment, which I thought people would relate to, not take to heart.