Veganism - Right or Wrong - Discuss

dunganick

Its a matter of personal choice.

I don't play squash, but I don't care if other people do.

If someone tried to convince me I should play squash, I would politely ignore them.

Oh go on Cranners, just one little game of squash wont hurt.. :yahoo::no:

I believe Hitler and his regime had a policy on vegetarians(or vaganism - wasn't that what Spock was?) - along with motorway building, they're the only two I agree with. :no:

Eh? :yahoo:

Both Hitler and Himmler were vegeterian. Himmler had a plan to eventually make vegetarianism compulsory for the SS.

EDIT: As far as modern day veggies, meh, whatever. As long as they dont bother me I wont bother them.

Each to their own.

However it's hard to ignore that as time passes each generation seems to lose touch with the food chain and nature generally. Most inside the M25 have a complete disconnect with meat coming from living creatures that skip across grassy meadows etc. and it magically appearing in plastic containers and ready meals in supermarkets. Being a veggie is an easy concept to sell to the ignorant who don't understand animal husbandry, who feed pigeons and think that all foxes are like the Fantastic Mr. Fox.

If you look at the human body and in particular our teeth you will know that it is in our genetic code to eat meat.