Best Fight you have watch?

GW80

Hearns v Hagler . On a recent note Froch v Jermain Taylor was a nail biter . Froch was behind on points and needed a KO in the last round . Look at the smile on his face when he came out for the 12th round and leathered this good Yank .

Tommy Hearns was like Benn , rangy and broad backed scrapper .

PS . If I can mention an MMA fight then it HAS to be Clay Guida vs Diego Sanchez . Wild fight .

Also Butterbean vs Knoxville on Jackass .

Edited by vole

On TV Sugar Ray Leonard V Thomas "Hit Man" Hearns Ceasars Palace 1981....Classic.

Live... Barry McGuigan V Eusebio Pedrosa...Loftus Road 1985...McGuigan the "Clones Cyclone" was Brilliant that night against the Panamanian who was the best in the World at that time...still remember vividly the Crowd, mainly Irish going absolutely bonkers.... and we stayed in the streets and bars for nearly 24 hours afterwards and I cant remember buying a drink!

Have been watching a lot of boxing dvd's, have watch all the supposed classic like frasier v ali, but always come across one fight that does it for me, Ben V Mc Clelland, Probably the last of a good generation!!

The moment I saw the thread title I thought Benn v McClellan. I'm 35 and watched this on the tv live.

It was an all out war with a tragic ending, both men were warriors that night.

My nine month old black lab v's all the other dogs that he went for at gundog training yesterday afternoon.

Boxing- Sugar Ray Leonard v Roberto Duran in the eighties, brutal and an out and slug fest. Draw i belive. In the rematch Ray Leonard give Duran a lesson in boxing, out classed hard man Duran to the extent that he gave up out of pure frustration

Hearns v Hagler . On a recent note Froch v Jermain Taylor was a nail biter . Froch was behind on points and needed a KO in the last round . Look at the smile on his face when he came out for the 12th round and leathered this good Yank .

Tommy Hearns was like Benn , rangy and broad backed scrapper .

PS . If I can mention an MMA fight then it HAS to be Clay Guida vs Diego Sanchez . Wild fight .

Also Butterbean vs Knoxville on Jackass .

Got to say Hagler/Hearns best opening round you will ever see

marco antonio barrera vs erik morales 1,2&3 are all good fights i think the first fight is my favourite, vicious little beggers those mexicans and they really don't like each other.

i think for raw power and aggression you can't beat early tyson, shame how he ended up but i guess thats life still the most exciting heavyweight since ali, i personally think he'd of torn ali a new a-hole :yes: .

I have always been a Hatton fan followed him to Vegas knowing he would get his *** kicked (maywether & packman) but for me the best was Hatton V kostya tszyu at the MEN when Tszyu kept hitting Hatton low(very low at the end of the 4th)start of the 5th Hatton walks out and punch's him a mile low the croud went wild, good night that one.

Edited by paddypower999