Manchester clay shooting

guerinirocks

Mossy is making some good changes. He has put on a tough simo pair, changed a few established stands. But best of all he collared a few members and asked what they wanted. Simo,s was the reply. They have come. The club comp scores have come down dramatically, by 10 birds on average. So its tougher and getting a lot more challenging and interesting.

He has also brought up three spray tan booths, offered a shooters vajazzle for the aa class winner. And brought some pink wine called roseee. **** knows what that is.

All clays are now pink, essex brown (orange) or white.

We have jellied eels on weds and everything is reem.

He even has his name on the sunvisor of his atv.

He is very keen West Ham and most most excited when they beat millwall.

Vajazzles and false tans on none shoot days only please.

:D :D :D :D

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with most of the comments on here, big improvements with better targets, more stands in use and less no birds. Big thumbs up to the new guy for the changes he's made.

Only negative for me is the woman in the shop. She usually ignores customers while finishing her conversation with another member of staff, always acts like we are an inconvenience to her and has the same welcoming personality as a rottweiler that's just been kicked in the nuts.

Apart from her big thumbs up for MCSC

god there is some tosh spoken on here, but let me tell you something, Mossey will try this ground around trust me, and all these so called comp shooters on here ...haha make me laugh, just shooting what you call comp grounds won't make you a good shot, but then only some of us can be haha, good luck big boy

god there is some tosh spoken on here, but let me tell you something, Mossey will try this ground around trust me, and all these so called comp shooters on here ...haha make me laugh, just shooting what you call comp grounds won't make you a good shot, but then only some of us can be haha, good luck big boy

:rolleyes:

Christ on a bike..........

:lol:

So h'away then - who are you and why should we care? :lol:

:blink: :wacko: :no:

PMT ? *** !!!

Ristmister from what I've read on here the changes by 'mossey' have gone down well. Since he's been working there alot of people on here have posted positive comments and praised his contribution so I'm not sure what your getting at. Most of the comments relating to before the new guy started were justified and the changes he's made have been praised by all.

Nobody's had a bad word to say about him so far so I'm mystified as to why your jumping to his defence and slating everyone's opinions as 'tosh'.

But congratulations on your first post, I'm sure you will make many friends on here with that attitude.

ATB 425

Ristmister from what I've read on here the changes by 'mossey' have gone down well. Since he's been working there alot of people on here have posted positive comments and praised his contribution so I'm not sure what your getting at. Most of the comments relating to before the new guy started were justified and the changes he's made have been praised by all.

Nobody's had a bad word to say about him so far so I'm mystified as to why your jumping to his defence and slating everyone's opinions as 'tosh'.

But congratulations on your first post, I'm sure you will make many friends on here with that attitude.

ATB 425

He won't want to know us, because he's so ******* good at clay shooting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can someone please translate the above post please, what does "will try this ground around" mean :huh:

Dare i suggest a small test.

Shoot for charity, help for hero,s, maybe a few pigeon watchers could attend.

Couple of prizes, football tickets, shooting gear, cartridge etc.

And maybe mossey could set upnthe stands as per he would for registered.

I will give all the staff drugs, so they hug every person who enters the ground.

I have to say i disagree with the staff comments. To a man including the instructors they are a bunch of very nice, very affable people. Andrew is a bit of a tool but hey ones not bad.

Any thoughts. I will get 100 quids worth of prizes to donate.

How many would enter on say third saturday in March.

Mossey, can we do that?

I will give all the staff drugs, so they hug every person who enters the ground.

I have to say i disagree with the staff comments. To a man including the instructors they are a bunch of very nice, very affable people. Andrew is a bit of a tool but hey ones not bad.

Mossey, can we do that?

Run a 'Competition' on a saturday when there's guys practicing on the ground too :hmm:

No thankyou :no:

Been there,seen it ,done it at a Selection Shoot :o

Never again,but i'll gladly make a donation :yes::good:

Azzurri

Mossey, can we do that?

There is a nice non-registered Police Shoot coming up on Friday 25th May that would fit the above :good:

I think what Im getting at here is a low key informal shoot that guys can choose to enter or not. Its for two purposes.

1. Raise money for a good cause

2. get a feeling from the top shots on here whether or not the ground is to their required standard.

There is only one competition a month at Worsley. Every saturday is a mixture of fun shooters people marking cards. People practising on relevant stands. With it being for charity you would hope an element of honesty is imposed.

I think your logic is a little off the mark azzurri. The average saturday at Worsley is very laid back indeed.

Obviously a bad idea, I will make a donation and can it.

I think what Im getting at here is a low key informal shoot that guys can choose to enter or not. Its for two purposes.

1. Raise money for a good cause

2. get a feeling from the top shots on here whether or not the ground is to their required standard.

There is only one competition a month at Worsley. Every saturday is a mixture of fun shooters people marking cards. People practising on relevant stands. With it being for charity you would hope an element of honesty is imposed.

I think your logic is a little off the mark azzurri. The average saturday at Worsley is very laid back indeed.

Obviously a bad idea, I will make a donation and can it.

I wouldn't dismiss it as a bad idea; just one that is better on paper than in practice.

I agree with Azzurris sentiment that it's better to have a full blown competition as opposed to a "low-key" one where you have a mixture of those practising and those in the comp; previous experiences have shown that neither group are happy about the arrangement as the practisers don't want to speed up and the competition shooters dislike extended waits. Add to that the fact that the "top shots" might not want something "low-key" :hmm:

The is currently only one competition a month at MCSC, but wait until the Summer months and I believe that you'll have the choice to take part in midweek Sportrap and FITASC, as well as annual events such as Sam's Memorial and the Eric Knott memorial.

I wouldn't dismiss it as a bad idea; just one that is better on paper than in practice.

I agree with Azzurris sentiment that it's better to have a full blown competition as opposed to a "low-key" one where you have a mixture of those practising and those in the comp; previous experiences have shown that neither group are happy about the arrangement as the practisers don't want to speed up and the competition shooters dislike extended waits. Add to that the fact that the "top shots" might not want something "low-key" :hmm:

The is currently only one competition a month at MCSC, but wait until the Summer months and I believe that you'll have the choice to take part in midweek Sportrap and FITASC, as well as annual events such as Sam's Memorial and the Eric Knott memorial.

Well, tomorrow is the members monthly competition. I believe that the classification breaks for club handicaps have been reviewed and with the changes Phil has made over the last couple of months which has reduced a lot of members average scores which must have an impact on this months handicaps I think we are in for an interesting day!

I shot Worsley on Wednesday and managed a score of 81. Last months classification for me was AA6, my average score has reduced over the last month by about 10 clays per round so I`m wondering what this months classification will be :D Phil promises a lot of changes for the comp tomorrow so as a regular shooter and member at Worsley, I can`t wait!