garden shed

colin lad

well i have just about finished doing my shed up i have just built and painted the cocktail bar just need the warm summer months now to enjoy,

i also have 2x 3 seater sofa bed's and coffee table with gas and electric heater for the late night booze ups,

what do you guys have in your shed thats not the normal

colin

Edited by colin lad

Bikes more bikes , fishing gear more fishing gear , work stuff then more work stuff , gardening stuff then more gardening stuff , reloading gear then more reloading gear , tools then more tools , motor bike then more motor bikes , shooting gear then more shooting gear :blink: best not post the rest as im thinking i need a sort out :oops::lol:

My wife keeps all her gardening tools and the lovely set of roof ladders I bought her for her birthday in it.

You see I really do care about her health and safety when she is re-pointing the ridge tiles.

If it is windy I insist she just gets on with her land drains and dry stone walling.

i have my quad bike,clay trap,tools,shooting gear,

What was that address :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My shed?

What does it have inside?

Well seats that are really comfy and some nice storage spaces plenty of windows too which lwt in good light.

Oh can't forget my Clock too good to know what time it is.

Then some fool has seen fit to install 4 wheels and an engine :hmm:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7 race bikes, an r6 track bike, Husaberg supermoto, jetwash, mower, log burner, tyre changer, a mountain of tools, bike gear,leathers boots helents spare wheels. patio table and chair setup for poker nights. Dart board, footy table, hi fi system with surround and a portable 19" tv. Dog bed for the lad, compulsory beer fridge, CCTV and alarm and as you can probably tell, I don't go in the house alot, only to sleep, wash and eat.

Edited by dan-250