Worst Films

scolopax

Flicking channels recently I have twice come across 'The Green Berets' with John Wayne. As a young kid I loved watching war films and thought this film was great. Now, I could'nt watch it for more than a few minutes, complete and utter pants, the 'story' the 'acting' the 'sets', everything about it was bilge. Do you have any films which you regret seeing again?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirty Harry-Pearl Harbour-The Green Berets-Passenger 57(it's on now....what a crock of ****!)Beverly Hills Cop-Conan the Barbarian(most of Arnies films now I think about it,with the exception of the Terminator films,in which his natural inability to act was exactly what was required)Memphis Belle-Logans Run....how long have we got? :huh:

Flicking channels recently I have twice come across 'The Green Berets' with John Wayne. As a young kid I loved watching war films and thought this film was great. Now, I could'nt watch it for more than a few minutes, complete and utter pants, the 'story' the 'acting' the 'sets', everything about it was bilge. Do you have any films which you regret seeing again?

MISCONCEPTION - much of it filmed in Northern Ireland - went seamlessly from post-production to DVD . Starred Heather Graham [spy who shagged me] and she was rubbish - supposed to speak with an English accent but just could not!

Independence Day - so bad I thought it was a comedy

I literally fell asleep in the cinema watching this rubbish, it is childish beyond belief.

Top Gun is another cringemeister. I feel the need, I feel the need for speed :blush: , whenever I hear that I just squirm.