6 toed print

Peskyfoxs

What kind of size was it? Was the left print the same? What about the next right hand print?

Could be badger ish. Maybe five-toed but raised and lowered foot back down?!?

As there is no mention of another print along side of it maybe it was hopping along! I've been told that many of the older and wiser Norfolk Folk tend to hop a lot to save wearing both legs out too soon! Otherwise it is likely to be a young and imature one legged Yettie/Bigfoot - Suitable quarry for a sub 12 ft/lb air rifle or catapult, but not if you only go for body/backside shots - That is likely to just seriously pee it off!

:lol::lol::lol:

you have to take pictures of deer footprints to prove there are deer on the land... -.- and there was me thinking people had common sense

I was told I needed proof by feo .. Long story but irrelevant as land wasnt passed.

Frenchie I'll go with your theory :-)

As there is no mention of another print along side of it maybe it was hopping along! I've been told that many of the older and wiser Norfolk Folk tend to hop a lot to save wearing both legs out too soon! Otherwise it is likely to be a young and imature one legged Yettie/Bigfoot - Suitable quarry for a sub 12 ft/lb air rifle or catapult, but not if you only go for body/backside shots - That is likely to just seriously pee it off!

Frenchie , thats it I took one out at 600m with an fac air rifle , body shot though , finnished him off with the black widow at 550m.

Edited by remy 700

Frenchie , thats it I took one out at 600m with an fac air rifle , body shot though , finnished him off with the black widow at 550m.

My God! Finishing him off with a Black Widow at 550m? That's a bit of "overkill" for sure! If you really want to make them squeel try taking them from behind - Not that I have tried it. :rolleyes: