Can I borrow please,,,,,,,,,

Maidment78

Wife 'Can I borrow those new binos you got as I am off to watch the sailing'

Me 'no as you will lose them.'

Wife 'No I won't

Off shooting this morning and the binos are not on the shelf where I left them so ask the wife,,,,

'Ah well I took them to the sailing and think I left them on the train but I am sure someone will hand them in,,,,'

So if you find a brand new set of Leica 10x42 that I never got to use then well done!

For Sale

Hardly used Leica 10x42 binos,excellent condition,these are a real steal,get a bargain at £30.

Mods if you could move this to the correct forum,and could you do it fast please,it doesn't need to be here,hurry please. :sad1::eh::whistling:

Sorry mate, couldn't resist,hope they do turn up. :yes:

Wife 'Can I borrow those new binos you got as I am off to watch the sailing'

Me 'no as you will lose them.'

Wife 'No I won't

Off shooting this morning and the binos are not on the shelf where I left them so ask the wife,,,,

'Ah well I took them to the sailing and think I left them on the train but I am sure someone will hand them in,,,,'

So if you find a brand new set of Leica 10x42 that I never got to use then well done!

Bloody hell, I'd be laying a new patio if I was you, in the Fred West style........

Sorry to hijack the thread and I know it is nowhere near the same league, but my mrs wanted to borrow my age old Maglite that I had had for years and had taken on too may adventures to remember. So when my mrs wanted to borrow it to go camping with the girlies I really didn't want her to take it but she whinged and whinged so finally I said yes and guess what...........that was the end of that Maglite! From that day forth I have never lent her anything else. Not only can she not look after her own stuff but she can't look after someone else, really ****** me off!!!