please sign my petition

colin lad

please could you good folk of pigeon watch please sign this petition,

a shooting mate of mine who i will name as mr x. (dont worry lee i wont say your name)

has just brought a hmr set up but over spent so dont have enough for a lamping set up and mrs x (i wont say your name Debs) wont let him have any more for a lamp so i would be very graitfull if as many of you good folk could pop a quick message on here to mrs x (Debs) to talk her into letting mr x (Lee) buy one

many thanks colin

HMR with no lamp, time to get that old torch out under the stairs and the gaffa tape, the torch is for checking you dont slip on the stairs to the cellar after you bound her up with the tape remember dont drop her it hurts. now head to the shop while she's other wise engaged after about a week down there she will have forgotten about the lamp as she will be to busy thinking of ways to get even :good:

Sounds like an other candidate for old Harnsers correction school . Send her to me bare footed and I will train her for you . Dont worry Debs we will soon train you how to clean guns and operate a lamp . If you do come then you must promise that you will go home when trained .

Harnser .