pigeon cartridges

Scot The Sniper

people will argue all day what is better.....fact is most use 6-7.....if your gun can handle 32g then fine,some 32g have left a bruse on me, others are sweet as a nut...keep trying different cartridges then you will find one that suits you and your gun....then stick with it...worst thing to do is keep on changing cartridges just because you had a bad day,.............

people will argue all day what is better.....fact is most use 6-7.....if your gun can handle 32g then fine,some 32g have left a bruse on me, others are sweet as a nut...keep trying different cartridges then you will find one that suits you and your gun....then stick with it...worst thing to do is keep on changing cartridges just because you had a bad day,.............

well said fella could not have put any better

We were out today and found aload of remington in the cupboard and decided to use them up I was hitting some good birds with them and believe it or not they were comp cartridges which I was given years ago all in shot size (9) quite surprised myself it doesn't matter what you use if your on them you'll knock them down.

We were out today and found aload of remington in the cupboard and decided to use them up I was hitting some good birds with them and believe it or not they were comp cartridges which I was given years ago all in shot size (9) quite surprised myself it doesn't matter what you use if your on them you'll knock them down.

Within 30yrds, yes.

I picked up some cartridges yesterday... a new kent velocity, 29g 6's, dedicated 'pigeon' cartridge. taking them out tomorrow, lets hope they do the trick! (Paid £48 for 250).

used them a few months ago very good carts for the price got mine at £42 for 250, another good pigeon shell is the hull superfast 29g 6 also £42 for 250

used them a few months ago very good carts for the price got mine at £42 for 250, another good pigeon shell is the hull superfast 29g 6 also £42 for 250

the hull superfast are a nice shell. £42 a slab is a very good price. up here in hull where they are made they are fifty odd quid a slab. so i use fiocchi made in italy :ermm:

the hull superfast are a nice shell. £42 a slab is a very good price. up here in hull where they are made they are fifty odd quid a slab. so i use fiocchi made in italy :ermm:

strange that is :hmm: you pay more for the same shell in the county they are manufactured were the cost of shipping them should be a lot lower

strange that is :hmm: you pay more for the same shell in the county they are manufactured were the cost of shipping them should be a lot lower

yer mate, i think someone is having somebody's pants down. trouble is although there made here, only one of our local gunshops stocks them and i think he knows that. the other shops can get them in , but can't be bothered. shame cos as you say they are good shells. quoted £57 last month for 6 29 gm. :no:

yer mate, i think someone is having somebody's pants down. trouble is although there made here, only one of our local gunshops stocks them and i think he knows that. the other shops can get them in , but can't be bothered. shame cos as you say they are good shells. quoted £57 last month for 6 29 gm. :no:

£57 now that is ridiculous £15 a slab on what i am paying at the moment, they are a good cart no doubts but they are supposed to be a pigeon shell which normally sell cheaper than game carts, i could buy black gold game at £57