What a wife !!

Jega

Came in from work tonight looking forward to a relaxing week at home you know the usual stuff. tidying the garden bit of painting, waxing the car bit of shooting etc.

Well Mrs Jega bless her heart has arranged us a week in Tenerife flying tomorrow morning ,cases all packed ready when i got home ,what a bloody brilliant surprise.

:D :D :yahoo:

Edited by Jega

Came in from work tonight looking forward to a relaxing week at home you know the usual stuff. tidying the garden bit of painting, waxing the car bit of shooting etc.

Well Mrs Jega bless her heart has arranged us a week in Tenerife flying tomorrow morning ,cases all packed ready when i got home ,what a bloody brilliant surprise.

Jammy sod. have a good un

ATB Flynny

Sounds like my worst nightmare

But each to their own, hope you have a good time

Funnily enough, I agree, I'd be a right mardy ***** grouch if my Mrs did that! But fair play, enjoy yourself!

I've got a week on my own next month, mrs, baby, her sister, virtually all of the in laws go away, I got the 'short straw' of staying at the farm for security and animals sake.....terrible.

Woo Hoo - Sunshine !!!!

Agree with the posts about hiring the car, it's like an alien landscape up on the mountain, some days it's surrounded by a ring of cloud ( like a cartoon ) which you drive through and into brilliant sunshine on the other side. One area I remember was red like Mars, another had a huge black Basalt flow like a giant slug across the land.

One area I remember was red like Mars, another had a huge black Basalt flow like a giant slug across the land...........stay off the ale or you too will be seeing these

:drinks::beer:

mikky

I also ate in a restaurant with a large model trainset going around it, and another with American convertible cars with tables in them....or perhaps it was that mushroom omelette I ate....or the full English breakfast and pint of lager....or sunstroke. Either way it was a great family holiday, my kids loved it :D .