can we please ban the word "shottie"/"shotty"

eddoakley

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when people use the word "I" instead of "me" because they think it is correct. i.e "Steve asked John and I to go shooting this weekend" NO HE DIDN'T. He asked John and ME to go. And don't get me started on people who say "yourself" instead of you and "myself" instead of me. Grrrr. :mad:

Edited by walshie

Spelling, grammar and punctuation are generally quite appalling on this forum. But honestly, who cares?! We can't all be English teachers!!

and again well said......... do any of these things make a big difference to your day.... if the answer is yes you need to have a word with yourself :good: :good:

Personally I couldn't give a ****ty if peeps don't say or write things correct and for someone even to complain about it shows they have nothing better to teach us on the forum. Only my humble opinion before the attack starts ;)

I put money on it that the people that dont like it have a few posts where they have used such words! (Bet they are away checking there posts now before someone finds there faults ;)

and "scattie-gun"

Will agree though that scattie does my ******* tats in lol

Can we just ban anything with a y on the end plz hahahahahahaha

I put money on it that the people that dont like it have a few posts where they have used such words! (Bet they are away checking there posts now before someone finds there faults ;)

Do you mean 'their' posts and 'their' faults? :innocent:

Sorry....rained off!

As long as I can read it I'm not bothered about spelling;it's the lack of punctuation that gets on my tits.Makes some posts very difficuilt to read.

Do you mean 'their' posts and 'their' faults? :innocent:

Sorry....rained off!

As long as I can read it I'm not bothered about spelling;it's the lack of punctuation that gets on my tits.Makes some posts very difficuilt to read.

Ha. I thought you were being ironic and typing with no spaces to make a point. But, looking back at your previous posts... you rarely use spaces after punctuation marks. Pot black whaaaaaat?