What's for breakfast?

Frenchieboy

Well, I'm just getting ready for our club's monthly clay shoot and have not long finished my breakfast. I should add that I am not normally an early morning breakfast person, but if I am going out shooting in the morning or I am likely to be out for most of the day I do like to have something inside me to "set me up for the morning".

I've just enjoyed a plate of kippers on toast (Tesco's cook in the bag type) - I do enjoy my occasional kippers on toast but they tend to stay with me for the rest of the morning!

What is your ideal breakfast to "set you up" for the day?

Once a year for my Birthday I have an All Day Breakfast at my home for 12 friends

Start 10.30

Bucks Fizz

and then

Grapefruit and Port

Porridge and Whiskey

Kedgeree and White Wine

Full English and Red Wine

Tea/Coffee and Danish and Croissants

Then relax with beers etc in the Garden

End of April early May in the Garden always a great day.

Edited by bakerboy

I like Kippers for breakfast, but i end up having them for dinner an tea as they repeat on me something terrible, which ends up me feeling :sick: :sick: at the end of the

day. But as of late the Doc has prescibed an healthier eating project for me as my cholesterol is 8.2 for the bad and 5.3 for the good. So i got to lower it conciderably

or face having a stroke by time im 40. So most mornings now its porridge over various flavours and high fibre cerials like branflakes an the likes. Only trouble is now, all that fibre

is making me **** like crazy, so instead of dying of a stroke or heart attack. I will most prob gas myself to death whilest asleep in my bed. :lol: :lol: :lol: .

needles to say my other half aint to impressed either :angry::mad::sick:

DD

Edited by deputy dog

Once a year for my Birthday I have an All Day Breakfast at my home for 12 friends

Start 10.30

Bucks Fizz

and then

Grapefruit and Port

Porridge and Whiskey

Kedgeree and White Wine

Full English and Red Wine

Tea/Coffee and Danish and Croissants

Then relax with beers etc in the Garden

End of April early May in the Garden always a great day.

Post code & house number + birthday date please and set an extra plate.......drool drool

Normal brekky = 2 aspirins 1 statin 1 beta blocker and 1 something else?? two slices of toast, marge only & coffee. Once a week I do Mrs S her extra brekky.

This will be either boiled eggs, scrambled eggs or occasionally fried eggs all with toast and coffee.

If she's nice it may be more than once a week. Then I have to stay off the eggs for about two months.....******

American breakfast every time - Canadian bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms, hash browns, home fries, lovely American sausages with a side of pancakes or waffles, land o'lakes butter and corn syrup and maybe a couple of slices of French toast to mop up.

Plus a nice fresh coffee and grapefruit juice.

2 weeks 'til Brooklyn!!

American breakfast every time - Canadian bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms, hash browns, home fries, lovely American sausages with a side of pancakes or waffles, land o'lakes butter and corn syrup and maybe a couple of slices of French toast to mop up.

Plus a nice fresh coffee and grapefruit juice.

2 weeks 'til Brooklyn!!

you forgot the cinnamon rolls,jello and whipped cream.

oh ,nearly forgot the crispy bacon

Edited by officerdibble777