Look at this pair of cheeky *******!!

Vel Crow

To be exact I took these photos at my girlfreind's house in Ellesmere Port and they are a pain to be sure.. Another neighbour told me people feed them on the park at the back of the house and that the bloke who's shed it is has had trouble with them going in the house!!. One thing is for sure is that they're bloody tame!!.. Wat's going on???

I don't mind them - why kill them if they are not any threat to anything? Not like there's any game birds around is it? And they probably do more good than harm there keeping any food waste cleaned up and the rats and mice at bay.

Regards,

Gixer

Up until the point where its summer, and a baby is crying, and a door is open ... and to a fox, a baby crying sounds like a rabbit in trouble.

Then the proverbial hits the fan, the RSPCA get called in, live trap the foxes, then transport them out to rural areas (where I live, basically), and release them

To those foxes, most of their food comes from bin raiding. Before you know it, they are taking my free range chickens, because they aren't good enough at hunting to catch rabbits - after all, a McD's burger or a kebab aren't that hard for them to catch.

That's when I have to trap them (and they are now wary of traps), and kill them.

Yup, bleedin wonderful

Edited by robbiep

I don't mind them - why kill them if they are not any threat to anything? Not like there's any game birds around is it? And they probably do more good than harm there keeping any food waste cleaned up and the rats and mice at bay.

Regards,

Gixer

A fox is a fox. They kill. Looks like there could be chooks around there. Plenty of space in those gardens. Sooner or later they will do what comes naturally

Deffo no chooks round there guys... just people with no idea feeding them in back gardens and thinking they look qute!!. Funnily enough though, they're the same people that end up complaining bout bad smells, ripped bins, **** in the garden and foxes comming in the house???.. Town folk, i just cant work'em out!!.

Edited by Vel Crow

• 5 months later...

These foxes are becoming a real problem now, theyre crapping on every ones lawns and driving all the dogs in the area mad at night now and they in turn are keeping me awake.... has any one any ideas of what to do to solve the problem??, shooting and snares are deffo not an option, too many do-gooders close by for that...

Deffo no chooks round there guys... just people with no idea feeding them in back gardens and thinking they look qute!!. Funnily enough though, they're the same people that end up complaining bout bad smells, ripped bins, **** in the garden and foxes comming in the house???.. Town folk, i just cant work'em out!!.

If its ellesmere port it will be the inbred locals rumaging thru the bins at night looking for a tasty morsel or two ha ha ha.

Good pics mate ,they are brassy little bledders thats for sure,

Atb

Flynny.

Top pictures mate, and bloody frustrating too ! I have the same problem at my house with the fox, they keep coming into the garden and trying to dig into my Avery where the haws are :sick: . I have been tempted to get the .22 out with subs but a railway line runs across the back fence and the neighbours would be straight on the phone.....................I've sat and watched them many a time so the air rifle has had some use to give them a shock :)

These foxes are becoming a real problem now, theyre crapping on every ones lawns and driving all the dogs in the area mad at night now and they in turn are keeping me awake.... has any one any ideas of what to do to solve the problem??, shooting and snares are deffo not an option, too many do-gooders close by for that...

Country folk, worrying about do-gooders, I just can't work 'em out :)

Edited by spanj