wot santa bring yu

matty thud

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pigeon Magnet : " Decoys for said": 10 year old Whisky: Set of Splines for car mending: New Cracking 1/2" Rachet 72 teeth: New Sweatshirt:

Pullover for shooting: Dvd: (War Film):: box of Chocys: 200 gloves for mending car: A kiss off the misses: A very good cooked dinner:

A Paper hat: Christmas cracker: Which did not go off: A Few Nieghbours & Mate popped in, Loads of phone calls:

A Very Contented sleep, What more do you want:: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL:: :yay:

So I've just walked in from my day shift and got the following...port,aftershave,shower gel, cd, a nice cooking book, and another painting of the area I grew up in and grouse shoot in the Pennines I've now got 3 original paintings of the moor at different times of year....more than happy!!!

Mrs Puggers and me agree to limit our spend to £25 each which makes the buying fun and testing at the same time as you can get some fantastic gifts if you try hard enough.

Best present for us though? Getting a call from the lad out in Afghanistan at 7 this morning - set me right up for the day!

socks,socks and more socks,and 1 pair of sealskinz socks,a pair of grogs and a house full of kids oh and a pair of slippers,forced to cook the dinner for 8 then clean up after,,but must say had more of a laugh watching them open their prezzies

oh yeh nearly forgot,slab of 24gram eley olympics for the clays but bought them for myself,,

all the best everyone cheers evo

I just remembered how much I like the smell of play doh !!!!!

Ha ha, tell me bout it its like toys r bleddy us in our house with Barbie and ken stuck in my ear hole and play doh all over the carpet ha ha and I'm sick of putting stickers and batteries in and on everything ha ha. Only kidding its all for my girls and I love it really . The wife did say to me " where did that buckaroo game come from" we'll I saw it and had to have it ,brought back some great memories of many moons ago . As for me I got nowt coz I needed nowt , the wife and girls are happy and that's all that matters. I have a pass to shoot when I want for a few days after today so happy days,

Atb for the new year

Flynny

A lot of lucky bunnies on here.

Me..... two jumpers and a mobile phone wallet thing from my daughter and partner + grandaughter

Spending euros for next holiday from Mrs S + a bottle of vodka.

Sons gift has not arrived yet, pleased it was ordered on Amazons express delivery more than a week ago. Wont find out what it is until it arrives.

Disappointed daughter and her family could not get over here today from Carlisle. Her partner is not a very experienced driver having recently passed his test. High winds over there have put him off driving across.

Hopefully they will be across next week weather permitting. If not we will go over there.

Hope you all had a good Christmas day and wish you the very best of everything for 2013 (got to be better than 2012)

ATVB

Bri