Fed up!

secretagentmole

Frustrating isn't it. I went out last evening on an equestrian center 'permission'. Got wet,very muddy, and two bunnies.

Mrs said," you'd rather be in a muddy field than in with me", I said " I'd rather be in a mine field. " Ooops! :no:

The weather is supposed to improve dramatically in the next week so you can get out with your new rifle. :good:

A happy new year SA Mole the weather will improve this next week , i managed to get out yesterday

afternoon on a local shoot 1 mile from my house with my 12g remmy 1100 s/g and my new Daystate Wolverine .303@100fpe

as soon as i arrived on the shoot i spied a tree rat at 75 yds and took a heart/lung shot which turned mr tree rat inside out those 50.15 grn pellets do hit rather hard ,i also gpt 5 woodies with the shotgun all flying shots,atb brian

Got a new rifle at Christmas, since then been too damned wet or windy or both to take it out and get it set up and indulge in some roost shooting.

Lovely rifle the Mark 3 Daystate!

Ooooo Santa has been nice to you SA Mole, hope the weather gives everyone at least a chance for a few days out. Never known a year like this in my life. 2012 is dead and gone roll on 2013 with I hope some decent weather.

A Happy New Year to all you PWer's and families.

ATVB

Bri

The whole content of my cabinet is screaming to be let out to play and am really itching to get out now !

The last time I shot was November and that was with the shotgun, the HMR hasnt been out since july, my FAC not since November and my MK4 daystate not since August ! :-(

Only once over christmas I got out to shoot in my dads place and only had 7/8 shots all day although had 5 in the bag, just havent got the fix of shooting over christmas I was hoping for because of weather mainly and other plans ! Then to add uiinsult to injory am on call for work on top of office hours till monday and next saturday am off to my sisters in cambridge to visit, so the very earliest am looking at currently is next sunday 13th and thats if am lucky. The next clay shoot i do am doing 100 birds and doing 50 with the semi and 50 with the pump ! But desperate to get some lamping in too.

I feel your pain too so hang in there ! Wash, lube and weigh out your pellets if you need to somthing shooting like to do ! :)

ATB

Matt