Horse meat found in Tesco burgers

Badgerpig

my mate is in hospital after eating an under cooked tesco burger, he is in stable condition but has the trotts ;)

also yesterday whilst havin lunch in the tesco's cafe the waitress asked me if i would like anything on my burger, so i had a fiver each way ;)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Breaking news.....Tesco are opening new branches in Newmarket, Epsom and Doncaster.

but local opposition to the new stores has prompted a statement from the CEO who said "This is just one of many hurdles."

or as Shakespeare once said "To beef or not to beef, that is equestrian.

TESCO from stable to table.......

Edited by Elmer Fudd.

What do you think are in the beef sausage? tesco and ABP say they have took 10 million burgers off sale/withdrawn ,do you honestly think they will throw them away? :no: NO. Theres probly 2 million lbs of meat/fat and filler/seasoning.They will be held in cold storage till it dies down then reprocessed just in time for the summer bbq season :whistling: ,or if this old snap continues...., or repackaged and sold abroad :good: . Some good tasting horse meat out there.

the authorities say there is" no risk to public health."

how do they know this, they do not know where the horse meat has come from, it could have come from a knackers yard for all they know.

It most likely did. Why else hide the origins of the meat?

Properly butchered horse meat is fairly expensive in places like France - often more than beef.

the authorities say there is" no risk to public health."

how do they know this, they do not know where the horse meat has come from, it could have come from a knackers yard for all they know.

I think that is almost certain, realistically, where else could it have come from? and it begs the question of how much unauthorised beef may also have found its way into the system. Sick cattle that shouldn't have gone for food but got pushed through the backdoor on the nod. There are enough people on here who understand how it could work.

This aspect of the story has been kept very quiet, which is suspicious.

Edited by Vince Green