Channel 4 - Skint

ME

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She charges £15 for mouth love and slams the car door if they only offer a tenner hahahahahahaha :)

Good for her, at least she's got some self respect. I'd not loose the sale though, I'd accept a tenner and just not put my back into it.

The only thing missing was strong parenting.

The guy with 9 kids in total loved his kids but the young girl who was grounded for being on report said it all to me.

"My dad still loves me or I hope he does.... her Step dad as I say, seems to love her as his own along with the other 8, but all she wants is to see and talk to her real dad. from what I gathered from the comments though he was a real ****. Could not imagine not seeing my daughter every day.

The stroppy 15 yr old lad Connor, who tried to talk like a Jamaican needs some discipline but needed it some years ago. He is too big for his mum to handle. Lots of pent up anger. Along side the discipline he needs to talk to someone....

Exactly Aris, the issue is not how much money we throw at it, it's how we break the cycle. Without generalising, there was always fags and booze in shot.

The pleb with all the kids should of have his throat snipped not his ####s

In his defence, only 2 were his I think.

The only thing missing was strong parenting. The guy with 9 kids in total loved his kids but the young girl who was grounded for being on report said it all to me. "My dad still loves me or I hope he does.... her Step dad as I say, seems to love her as his own along with the other 8, but all she wants is to see and talk to her real dad. from what I gathered from the comments though he was a real ****. Could not imagine not seeing my daughter every day. .

I don't see mine every day :( my son and daughter live with mum :( and get 4 days one week and one the next .

Said this before. My neighbours have 5 kids, a hourse, 2 dogs chickens, ducks and she smokes but neither parents work.

So they basicly get to live for free in a nice 3 bed semi.

Thinking about quiting work myself.

I am in the position of living in a street where my neighbours are all the same. My next door neighbour managed to swindle getting all her 5 kids diagnosed with different behavioral problems (even though they are as good as gold when she's not around! - her eldest boy sometimes comes over and helps me pluck chickens and pheasants etc... he enjoys learning about it all and is very receptive to a bit of adult conversation and being treated like an equal. His ambition...? - to get a job.

I work in London and have a 2.5 hour commute daily and then spend 2-3 days a week on business travel staying away in strange places and working all hours and then trying to find time when I get home at 8:00pm to spend a precious half hour with my toddler, and only see my step daughter on weekends as i'm off before she wakes and home after she's in bed - and after all of that, I still haven't enough to afford to even THINK about having a dog - yet all my neighbours have 2 or more big dogs like staffies, and they get to spend al lday with their kids and persuing hobbies.

I made it 10 mins into 'Skint' and had to turn it off before I broke the telly I FLIPPING ACTUALLY PAID FOR OUT OF MONEY I WORKED FOR.

I don't see mine every day :( my son and daughter live with mum :( and get 4 days one week and one the next .

I saw my dad once a month for the weekend from age 5. When the shock of us leaving him had died down, it suited him down to the ground. When we did the once a month visit, we just sat in pubs mainly watching him drink, or waiting outside betting shops.

Chemical castration. Simply pumping money into the system, produces more like this, as a few comments have said, they work all hours, but cannot afford to enjoy it, yet these people just breed, and are paid. Maybe the benefits systems should be along the lines of cloths and food vouchers. They cannot be spent on Drugs, or alchol, or smokes. Maybe that would change the perspective of some of these people.

I thought it was quite a good program if you get over the fact they are taking money out the system. It has reinforced my view even more that I would rather work the full 168 hours each week and never step foot in my house rather than let my wife and kids live on an estate like that.

It is annoying when you see them spending all day drinking and smoking and not working but how boring are their lifes at least when normal working honest people get to close to their final days they can look back and think they enjoyed it and was mainly all worth it. This lot I am sure would just think what a waste and if they could go back and change it I am sure they would.

Chemical castration. Simply pumping money into the system, produces more like this, as a few comments have said, they work all hours, but cannot afford to enjoy it, yet these people just breed, and are paid. Maybe the benefits systems should be along the lines of cloths and food vouchers. They cannot be spent on Drugs, or alchol, or smokes. Maybe that would change the perspective of some of these people.

totally agree, regardless of political persuasion i just cannot understand the opposition to changing the benefit system to try and tackle this. We have people like these all over the country, producing feckless half-wits just like themselves, and the cycle continues.

Hard intervention to stop them breeding unchecked, and to tackle to lifestyle choices they make is the only answer.

At the same time as decent hard working people struggle to make ends meet, It's just wrong.

My missis and I want a child together but because we both work we can't afford it .

I work 50 hours a week minimum as a joiner and missis in aldi grabbing as many hours possible . It's blooming stupid

Your right mate it is stupid, but you and your missus are responible, if only all folk were like you , Britain would be great . I myself am a joiner by trade ( site manager now) and I know how you feel me and the wife waited till we were both stable in work and had kids when we could afford them. Dont worry mate good things come to good resposible people like yourself,

ATB

Flynny

Edited by flynny

Programmes like this and the one we had up here called the scheme make hard working honest people and families look like muppets. Once again society(the poeople abusing the systems) and politics have a lot to answer for in our country.

Am lucky i have good neighbours as i doubt i could deal with dole cheats and bludgers.

Programmes like this and the one we had up here called the scheme make hard working honest people and families look like muppets. Once again society(the poeople abusing the systems) and politics have a lot to answer for in our country.

Am lucky i have good neighbours as i doubt i could deal with dole cheats and bludgers.