Me and swiss.tony afternoon out.

I know the lad who did the gun cant comment about that but the other lad in this conversation is me and its a load of b-ll i went out shooting with tony but a handfull of times and he signed me onto two pieces of land which i only went shooting on with him and only with him and have never been on my own and have never attempted to take any of his permissions i thought we were mates and have helped him out with alsorts of things theres something else wrong here tony would not in my eyes just disapear from this site it was his life this is a poor excuse blaming others.And yes i have been trying to get in touch with tony as i was genuinly concerned about him you lads on here know what shooting meant to him do you honestly think he would give it all up under these conditions??????? know a couply of people that may be able to shine a light on things but it will but will have to wait to see what thay can find out.But if it is down to me i will remove myself from this site.

I thought it was only girls that fell out with each other like this for crying out loud get a grip and get on with life. You don't give up a hobby you really like due to throwing toys out of the pram, so either he wasn't that serious about shooting or its a cry for attention and he actually will carry on.

I thought it was only girls that fell out with each other like this for crying out loud get a grip and get on with life. You don't give up a hobby you really like due to throwing toys out of the pram, so either he wasn't that serious about shooting or its a cry for attention and he actually will carry on.

+1 shooting is my life and I certainly wouldn't pack in just for the reasons stated previously. More to it I think ?

I know the lad who did the gun cant comment about that but the other lad in this conversation is me and its a load of b-ll i went out shooting with tony but a handfull of times and he signed me onto two pieces of land which i only went shooting on with him and only with him and have never been on my own and have never attempted to take any of his permissions i thought we were mates and have helped him out with alsorts of things theres something else wrong here tony would not in my eyes just disapear from this site it was his life this is a poor excuse blaming others.And yes i have been trying to get in touch with tony as i was genuinly concerned about him you lads on here know what shooting meant to him do you honestly think he would give it all up under these conditions??????? know a couply of people that may be able to shine a light on things but it will but will have to wait to see what thay can find out.But if it is down to me i will remove myself from this site.

I've met bigboodydaddy and got on like house on fire as I did with Swiss both nice guys , chin up to the pair of you

iv no idea whats went on but seen as tho you have explained yourself i think swiss should give you an explaination as to why he involves you in this! shooting is a vicous sport in the sense of losing freindship but i to think that the puddles deeper than it seems here! none of my buisness but you cant accuse somebody then duck them man up and sort it out! i hope you can both sort it out and best of luck for the future

atb

FGB