This time it's personal.

English archer

ok, listen, nobody feel they have too, but if you really want too, paypal is alison3471@btinternet.com, no I've not had a sex change, it's the wifes, lol.

I am sure a picture would be possible, I will show that video to the local scrappys, we only have that video, no pictures that I know of.

To the person that said they don't have paypal, again, please don't feel you have to, but if you wish you can pm me.

Please, please please, if you donate, please include a user name, so we can thank you.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sealed up ready to go mate . :good:

ps its a Scottish one but don't panic its not a foreign currency yet & never mind what the young pretenders King Alex & Queen Nicola say :lol::lol:

We just got back from Scotland on Wednesday,we still had some Scottish notes, luckily a shop local to us here has no problem taking Scottish notes, it probably helps that the owner is originally from Glasgow.

A nasty little act. some people are literally born without conscience. A couple of years back a kid was deliberately knocked off his bike by 'the travelers', witnesses said that the van stopped, a bloke got out, nicked the bike and left the kid without giving a ****. Yes, they purposely knocked him off to nick his bike. Apart from bruises the kid was o.k.