This time it's personal.

English archer

Money sent,

We arn't doing this for you mate, we are doing it for your little girl. just to show her that the birthday faries took the old one away to upgrade it

Maybe Teal has one of the old PW stickers that stuck the wrong way round so it can be stuck on with pride

:shaun:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tell her its gone in for an mot and service just like daddy's and it will come back sparkling :)

Hate scum like this, if its a local then get some CCTV up and leave some metal out. Then report them. Or a dog, or as said a few alarm mines should get the blood pressure up.

The power of the internet forums.The lads on scale 4x4 R/C pay his fine and you lads on here donate for a new go cart.

Well done chaps.

I better tell the story, because this post makes it sound dodgy, a few years ago, I was attacked by someone with a shovel.

It is something I have mentioned before on here, Back then, the guys on scale rallied round to help pay when i was fined for fighting back, and using bad language.

Damn, that makes me feel like a scrounger without the back story.

nobody is saying you are a scrounger, you never asked for the money or anything in fact,

it was offered as a replacement for your daughter.( not to swap a cart for your daughter... :oops: )

now if you had come on and said somebody had nicked your Porche and can You lads have a whip round for a new one then things might have been different.....lol

:shaun: