How did you come across pigeon watch

leadbreakfast

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jokes are publicly displayed about people who are gay, racist jokes, the sexism is rife! and nothing is ever done about it.

Must get over there and join then

only joking was a members there before here and thats where I first heard of PW

for some reason someone was realy upset with this forum

I had just made a 799 yard head shot on a hare with my air rifle and googled to see if anyone had shot further and this site came up :)

i'm afraid you missed that shot. It was me two fields behind you that made the kill with my air gun. your shot went high by six inches and killed a fallow deer further back.

wanted to learn more about lamping foxes, but all i have learned is i cant spell/there is a massive north /south devide, its possible to shot a hare at 704 yards with a gat gun , and 3 foxes with 1 shot, and viking doest own the landrover he said he does..

the rest is history..

I stuck my landy in a ditch rather spectacularly whilst out foxing one night.

I sent Pavman a picture of the recovery and he put in on here and sent me a copy of it.

Had to enrol so I could explain my actions and defend myself from all the ribald abuse it generated.

Been here ever since.

as someone who loves internet forums and run my own forum for my village when i started thinking of applying for my sgc i googled shooting forums, i found a few and i did as i always do and have a nose around each and join the one that seems the best... and here i am :)