136 members have voted

1. 1. Was Princess Diana's death.......

• A tragic accident
    • Not an accident / 3rd parties were involved / it was planned
    • No opinion
    • Other - comment below
    • Do we care - just for al4x

Agree with most of the second bit.

I think she walked into a marriage with a fairy tale in her head, was used by the courtiers as a perfect story, produced an heir and a spare, wasn't given a chance to get to know Charles and when reality set in it was too late.

It happens everywhere in life, tough.

She then started to try and play the media.

It must be tough being a royal. Everybody wants a piece of you and everyone has an opinion. Look at the pages of sh*te generated over the new royal baby. All conjecture. I am an ardent royalist so let them do what they do best, promoting UK PLC around the world and bringing the tourists in.

They shoot and used to hunt so they are technically one of us on here.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was the Belgians!!

I think she walked into a marriage with a fairy tale in her head, was used by the courtiers as a perfect story, produced an heir and a spare, wasn't given a chance to get to know Charles and when reality set in it was too late.

It must be tough being a royal. Everybody wants a piece of you and everyone has an opinion. Look at the pages of sh*te generated over the new royal baby. All conjecture. I am an ardent royalist so let them do what they do best, promoting UK PLC around the world and bringing the tourists in.

+1 :good:

This is ridiculous. No-one murdered her. She died because a ****** Frenchman drove her car into a concrete pillar while she canoodled in the back without a seat belt on. The end.I know she was William and Harry's mother, so apologies to them, but they're grown men now so they can take it. I'm sorry she's dead. People shouldn't perish like that in the prime of life. But people do, every day, and there's no wailing and rending of garments, no pantomime queens singing camp songs to mark their passing. I'm sorry two children lost their mother and had to parade their loss publically for the gratification of the world's voyeurs, but by God its nice not to have to see her simpering, lash-batting, self-pitying, poor-little-me face all over the newspapers and on TV every five minutes. Queen of hearts? Queen of OK and Hello cover stories. Queen of screen martyrdom. She turned royalty tabloid. The future Queen of England should drink gin, smoke fags, ride horses and wear her heart in its proper place, which is safe behind winceyette undergarments and not on her sleeve. Thank God normal service has been resumed. The country is all the better for it. Get on with your lives and don't drink and drive.

So you don't agree she was murdered mate?She was bigger than the Royal family and the Queen,-and they weren't having that!!

I think that both Charlie and Di were coerced into a marriage neither of theme really wanted; Charlie already had the love of is life, Camilla and Di was wrapped up in the theatre of it all.

Tragic for both of them.

This is ridiculous. No-one murdered her. She died because a p***** Frenchman drove her car into a concrete pillar while she canoodled in the back without a seat belt on. The end.

I know she was William and Harry's mother, so apologies to them, but they're grown men now so they can take it. I'm sorry she's dead. People shouldn't perish like that in the prime of life. But people do, every day, and there's no wailing and rending of garments, no pantomime queens singing camp songs to mark their passing. I'm sorry two children lost their mother and had to parade their loss publically for the gratification of the world's voyeurs, but by God its nice not to have to see her simpering, lash-batting, self-pitying, poor-little-me face all over the newspapers and on TV every five minutes. Queen of hearts? Queen of OK and Hello cover stories. Queen of screen martyrdom. She turned royalty tabloid. The future Queen of England should drink gin, smoke fags, ride horses and wear her heart in its proper place, which is safe behind winceyette undergarments and not on her sleeve. Thank God normal service has been resumed. The country is all the better for it. Get on with your lives and don't drink and drive.

Thank you for this, sums the situation up spot on and saves me a lot of typing.

This is ridiculous. No-one murdered her. She died because a p***** Frenchman drove her car into a concrete pillar while she canoodled in the back without a seat belt on. The end.

I know she was William and Harry's mother, so apologies to them, but they're grown men now so they can take it. I'm sorry she's dead. People shouldn't perish like that in the prime of life. But people do, every day, and there's no wailing and rending of garments, no pantomime queens singing camp songs to mark their passing. I'm sorry two children lost their mother and had to parade their loss publically for the gratification of the world's voyeurs, but by God its nice not to have to see her simpering, lash-batting, self-pitying, poor-little-me face all over the newspapers and on TV every five minutes. Queen of hearts? Queen of OK and Hello cover stories. Queen of screen martyrdom. She turned royalty tabloid. The future Queen of England should drink gin, smoke fags, ride horses and wear her heart in its proper place, which is safe behind winceyette undergarments and not on her sleeve. Thank God normal service has been resumed. The country is all the better for it. Get on with your lives and don't drink and drive.

That's just about it.

The only thing I can add is a question to the conspiracy theorists out there. What motive was there? She was emotionally fragile, seeing a dodgy business man's son and, lets be honest here, she has become much more popular after her death and was mostly loved by tabloid journalists before it.

I believe Diana was besotted with Charles and as such he was advised he would never find a more suitable partner (Camilla being out of bounds as it were ) to bear him heirs.

The relationship was doomed to failure in my opinion,but I also believe Diana was a force for good and many charities are worse off with her death.

I can remember where I was on the day she died,and she may become this generations JFK or Marilyn Monroe (complete with conspiracy theory) for all I know,and while I was saddened by her death I have to say that the above just about sums it up for me.

I think frankie boyle summed it up best in the end :)

"‘I thought it was sad that they had that concert for Princess Diana I mean she didnt have much to do with pop music , they should have have done something that celebrated what was really great about her life … by staging a gang bang in a minefield."

as for the royals charity work, if you have unlimited time and money on your hands you have to have a hobby.

Edited by pimpkiller

I think frankie boyle summed it up best in the end :)

"‘I thought it was sad that they had that concert for Princess Diana I mean she didnt have much to do with pop music , they should have have done something that celebrated what was really great about her life … by staging a gang bang in a minefield."

as for the royals charity work, if you have unlimited time and money on your hands you have to have a hobby.

well what more could we expect from someone with your name :no: :no: :no: