Airgun rabbit hunting - day and night

NitroJoe

Good film mate! Some cracking footage. Don't know about anyone else but I don't like the replays on such films!

Cheers tho

Loved the clip-some nice shooting-but agree with the replays. Is it possible to run normal speed and then run slow motion as the trigger is pulled?

Thanks for the input guys. I've got footage of another fairly successful night to edit, so perhaps I 'll try your suggestion Bruno22fr :good:

Good vid, but agree with others, you don't need the slow-mo after every shot. just try the two or three best shots. More is less as they say.

Sounds like i'm criticizing but it's not meant to be so please don't take it as such.

No, I'm really grateful for the input mate! I will definitely be changing the format for future vids :good:

Enjoyed that. :good:

Thanks Scully, glad you enjoyed it!

Nout at all wrong with that video mate! :no: Keep em coming! :good:

Good thinking with the second rabbit - Allow it to finsih washing so that you ccan ensure a "clean kill"! :lol::whistling::lol:

Thanks Frenchie! Haha, that's probably the `cleanest` kill Danny's ever had! :lol:

enjoyed watching and it was well put together, some of the distance shots was really good when elevation was used and also well done on 2nd shot to dispatch, lets have some more.

Thanks Crosswaters! More videos in the edit already with IMHO, some even better shots :D

where do you get your jsb 4.53's? Enjoying the video's, - If you have seen Ed gun usa's airgun video's i enjoy them, i do enjoy some of the commentary.

Hey, I get them on eBay which is about the only place I can find them. I think the shop is Sundon Model Shop http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350866067553?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439

Yeah I have seen some of his videos, I will have to work on doing a commentary!

• 2 weeks later...