carrying ammo

team tractor

Do you have one, are they actually quiet and easy to load/access ammo?

Its an interesting OP and I too usually fill magazines and chuck a few more in the pocket, the boxes the ammo comes in do rattle, not a massive problem to me usually, but I wouldn't mind a decent ammo box.

Do you have one, are they actually quiet and easy to load/access ammo?

Its an interesting OP and I too usually fill magazines and chuck a few more in the pocket, the boxes the ammo comes in do rattle, not a massive problem to me usually, but I wouldn't mind a decent ammo box.

I have 4 2x.22, 2x17hmr, they work buy from bushwear they are cheaper :whistling:

I assume we are just talking rimfire? for these I fill a couple of mags and put any extra in a leather pellet carrier round my neck I used when FT shooting, it don't make them rattle and they don't pick up bits of all sorts in my pockets that way. I cannot be the only person that seems to always have little twigs, bits of leaves and various gritty bits of rubbish appear in my pocket as if like magic.

I assume we are just talking rimfire? for these I fill a couple of mags and put any extra in a leather pellet carrier round my neck I used when FT shooting, it don't make them rattle and they don't pick up bits of all sorts in my pockets that way. I cannot be the only person that seems to always have little twigs, bits of leaves and various gritty bits of rubbish appear in my pocket as if like magic.

This is what I'm currently doing

I dont use my pocket because its easy for them to fall out of it and a pouch is easier to keep them together, just throw the pouch in the safe when i get home.

I use a neoprene mp3 player pouch that I found lying around that zips closed, the colour is handy to find if i ever drop it anywhere.