new years eve

mikky

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as mate, I like to sit down when I'm having a booze, not stand up and que at the bar for 20 mins, then have nowhere to sit and relax with my ale( and pay for entering the pub)

Been there and done that ,can't be arrised know a days, will prob invite a few of the neighbours round ,spark up the wood burner and open a bottle of single malt,

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

i am in a small spanish village, so i will be eating 12 grapes on the strokes of midnight as is custom, and then a few glasses of something that will most likely leave me with a headache on new years day. :lol: feliz ano nuevo

I wish I was in Spain this year, we have a place in Murcia.Sadly it's cold and wet Sussex. I'll have a dozen grapes and a brandy 'with you' though. Feliz año nuevo.

Staying in and doing lobster and venison with a nice robust chianti then getting up early to walk the greyhounds somewhere blustery and cold.

I spend enough time away from my wife and my home so new years eve /day I am going to be where I want to be doing what I want to do.

Costs alot less than a night out as well.