Guy Martin speed

washerboy

Love it and love him. Hes a true legend. With them chops, a mug of tea constantly in his hand hes a true Brit!!!!

If your a fan of him or the TT then watch the TT:Closer to the edge film. Its immense. A real insight into the nut cases that race. And guy is the main focus of the film. You wont regret watching it.

Edited by bazzab

I watched him on a bike that he rode on the water. He done a programme with a mate on a canal barge where he made baked beans in a tin they made it all from scratch. Just looked it was How Britain Worked and anther called Building Britain,Good to watch.

Figgy

Edited by figgy

Not seen one yet but he does a run on drag bike, the last one in the series I believe. They offered him one type, he said no, wanted a proper bike, i.e. top fuel and they said no so they agreed on something less powerful. Apparently he slipped the clutch all the way down as he wouldn't dare let it out (good job they did't allow a top fuel run). He might have done it properly on the original offering. We'll see how it gets shown on TV though.

top bloke, I have raced with him at different venues and i have to say the most scariest bloke to watch go round olivers mount or the tt .I have never seen anyone make a bike look so out of control on a small road circuit.

a shame he has never won at the tt as he has had some really bad luck but always keeps smiling and you rarely see him without a mug of tea, the programs he has done a truly entertaining ,keep at it guy, wayne

top bloke, I have raced with him at different venues and i have to say the most scariest bloke to watch go round olivers mount or the tt .I have never seen anyone make a bike look so out of control on a small road circuit.

a shame he has never won at the tt as he has had some really bad luck but always keeps smiling and you rarely see him without a mug of tea, the programs he has done a truly entertaining ,keep at it guy, wayne

Im sure Guy will win a tt sooner or later. And Guy looks smooth on a bike compared to michael dunlop how he stays on at times i really dont know!!