Coldstreamer puts his point across!

byjovecarruthers

Here illegally apparently.......so Police give him advice and send him on his way.

How about sticking him on the first available transport back to Nigeria where he came from.

And the Government wonders why people get miffed about the current immigration status :no:

Guest rimotu66

Here illegally apparently.......so Police give him advice and send him on his way.

How about sticking him on the first available transport back to Nigeria where he came from.

And the Government wonders why people get miffed about the current immigration status :no:

+1

And well done to the Guard :good:

Lots of hype about this on Facebook saying what gives the guard the right to point a blade in some ones face .

My take on it he had every right . If the muppet wasnt shouting abuse at the copper outside the palace then nothing would of happened . I do worry about the mentality of some people . The guard was suppressing what could of been deemed a serious threat . Because of what happened to Lee Rigby I would imagine the Coldstream would be on a state of alert . Well done to him for having the training and guts to do his job