Dont cap my benefits.

Jega

Had to switch channels before i put my boot through the telly ,bloody hell fire the money these parasites are fleecing us for is unbelievable and now they are bitching about having to leave London for somewhere a bit cheaper for us to pay their rent .

No mention of the invisible fathers of this lot putting his hand in his pocket to pay for his kids ,no its all our fault and we should all pay to subsidise their existence.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know personally of two single mothers--both 17/18 year old who have been GIVEN brand new council houses !! fully kitted out two bedrooms etc,, both fathers have never seen the kids !!!!

i work 60 hours a week to support my family- get no handouts etc,, and both the young girls i know bleet on about how hard they have it, yet neither of them have ever worked full or part time or gone to college etc BUT THEY BOTH SMOKE AND %%%%% I-PHONES !!!!!

rant over for now

shaun

Kept flicking it on whilst I was watching the adoption prog on C4 or C5 and was amazed at the lady who was saying the 3 bed house in Luton was "****" as she put it.

Two choices in my view, take it or move back so Somolia.

There's quiet a few girls from my year at school so 21/22 years never worked a day in there life's with multiple kids to different dads and they are out every weekend smoking and shopping just a absolute con and then have the cheek to ask how I afford to do things I do!

BECAUSE I ******* WORK !!!!!

My rant over

John

There are plenty of genuine claimants that are stereo typed due to the wallers! I know there are a LOT of wallers living locally and are really annoying, moaning about cut backs and loss of certain benefits!

I think they need to shut their traps and find a job! On the street I live on there are a handfull of us working. Perhaps 15% of the houses are occupied by working families. The rest are wallers.

I really fail to understand how they have NO MONEY. When I was unfortunate enough to have no job I was on enough to have holidays abroad AND run a car.

Now I am working and make JUST enough to pay my rent and CT. After that I struggle with other things. We save what little we have to afford a holiday. This year was a coach trip to scotland, last min deal for just over £250 for 2 of us for 5 days.

Perhaps once these non genuine spongers HAVE to work, they will understand just how good the benefit payments are!

In my view if your GENUINE you would have no problem with the basics. House, heat, food!

If you want more than the basics! Get a job!

Have a heart! ... in all honesty some of those house were small, people need room to live ...

I only saw a little of the program so can't really comment, except to say that if I, as a hard working father, couldn't afford to live in a certain area then I would have no choice but to find somewhere cheaper to live, and if that means moving away from friends and family then that is what must happen. I do have some sympathy with them as moving away from your home town is hard, but being unemployed and on benefits should not entitle you to more protection from the ups and downs of life than anyone else.

Sadly they don't contribute at all, doesn't matter if they are home grown or immigrants. Sadly some innocents will get caught out under the new benefits regime. I do not know what the answer is but we cannot afford to go on as we are.

Before the bleeding hearts chip in about tax evasion/avoidance, I also agree that the loopholes need tightening up.

What is not right, whether it save £1 or £1 billion is that someone on benefits should receive more than the average uk wage.

Sorry i should have worded that better but your right i did mean home grown benefit claims not contributing. I also realise they are the or people who genuinely qualify or them they are a very good thing but people think that signing on is a job. My friend works at Santander and the amount of people he says go in and ask if there wage ( job seekers ) has gone in is shocking

Sorry i should have worded that better but your right i did mean home grown benefit claims not contributing. I also realise they are the or people who genuinely qualify or them they are a very good thing but people think that signing on is a job. My friend works at Santander and the amount of people he says go in and ask if there wage ( job seekers ) has gone in is shocking

Blame the politicians and the idiots that vote them in for the mess and entitlement attitude that is so prevalent today. What incentive is there to work when idiots hand them money hand over fist - I daren't even go into the respect piece that you are meant to show the scum that seem to be able to roam round causing misery for law abiding citizens. Sure - for those genuinely not able to work through no fault of their own there should be recourse to some kind of benefits. For the lazy ******** that choose not to work it's about time they got turfed out of their council houses onto the streets, if they perish who cares? I certainly don't! Rant over lol

The money that we, our parents and grand parents paid into the welfare, teaching and NHS systems has been reaped by people who mostly never paid a penny into it thanks to Tony Blair and his cronies who brazenly encouraged mass immigration. That most politicians effectively gave control of our borders to Europe seriously aggravates the rape of our resources yet they bleat that the general population cannot understand why we need Europe!

The politicians are the main beneficiaries of European integration because of the laundered money to be made by them within the non accountable shambles - that sees us not only providing for all the economic migrants - but also paying billions to finance the poorer recent entrants.

I'm slightly dyslexic so maybe the above comes out bad but I know what I mean. :oops:

When my parents were first married, they couldn't get a council house because there weren't enough. My old man worked the mines so had a reasonable income - but they couldn't afford or get private rental either so stayed with their sister in law. They had to wait until they had earned X amount of points to get on the council rental; they had 2 kids as well. The exception now though is a new or nearly new refurbished house when you ask for it. The lady from Somalia did herself no favours as far as I'm concerned - getting it for nothing and still getting it for nothing - why does she need to live in London anyway?

Pushkin :no:

Sadly they don't contribute at all, doesn't matter if they are home grown or immigrants. Sadly some innocents will get caught out under the new benefits regime. I do not know what the answer is but we cannot afford to go on as we are.

Before the bleeding hearts chip in about tax evasion/avoidance, I also agree that the loopholes need tightening up.

What is not right, whether it save £1 or £1 billion is that someone on benefits should receive more than the average uk wage.

Should receive no more than the minimum wage. Giving them the average, tax free, stress free and responsibility free is an outrage in itself.

There's not a person on the show that accepted responsibility for their lot in life, that will raise an 'effective/contributing' offspring or that I would choose to employ.

God help us if a Labour get back in - at least the Conservates are applying pressure. I'll be voting for more pressure please.

To quote Boris Johnson (again)

A culture with "an over inflated sense of entitlement" has developed through a series of stupid weak government policies and labour manipulating immigration laws to get more foreigners in to vote for them.

I deliberately didn't watch the programme as I knew it would anger me...but can guess the content.

We need work houses, benefits should be earned not assumed.

The other side of the coin is as Dekers says, the original intention was to help those in need.

Fast forward to me......22 years with the same employer but then got sick........won't bore you with the details but I have been off work for approaching 8 months now and my employer won't let me back as yet however they have stopped my pay and my SSP has run out.

I am struggling to get benefit of any type and have been helped by a friends wife who works for the DSS to fill in the forms but the best I can expect in my circumstances is around the £50 to £60 a week mark.

Living on fresh air at the minute so all the hype surrounding these programs and articles in the tabloids is certainly not what I am experiencing.

I reckon if things are not sorted in the next month or so I will be approaching bankruptcy.
I am a homeowner so no rent payments and the rules on mortgages mean I get next to nothing.

The other side of the coin is as Dekers says, the original intention was to help those in need.

Fast forward to me......22 years with the same employer but then got sick........won't bore you with the details but I have been off work for approaching 8 months now and my employer won't let me back as yet however they have stopped my pay and my SSP has run out.

I am struggling to get benefit of any type and have been helped by a friends wife who works for the DSS to fill in the forms but the best I can expect in my circumstances is around the £50 to £60 a week mark.

Living on fresh air at the minute so all the hype surrounding these programs and articles in the tabloids is certainly not what I am experiencing.

I reckon if things are not sorted in the next month or so I will be approaching bankruptcy.

I am a homeowner so no rent payments and the rules on mortgages mean I get next to nothing.

I am sorry to hear of your situation and since you have paid into the system you deserve the safety net support which it is meant to provide. I hope your situation improves soon.

The sad fact is though if you were a one legged lesbian Somali Muslim murderer / member of a banned terrorist organisation and you spoke no English you would no doubt get every benefit going...

I am sorry to hear of your situation and since you have paid into the system you deserve the safety net support which it is meant to provide. I hope your situation improves soon.

The sad fact is though if you were a one legged lesbian Somali Muslim murderer / member of a banned terrorist organisation and you spoke no English you would no doubt get every benefit going...

Exactly. Sprackles' difficulties are precisely the kind of circumstances the welfare state was originally set up to address. Instead it has mutated into a grossly expensive social engineer laboratory where foreign benefit tourism and institutionalised idleness are promoted at the expense genuine short-term claimants who would benefit most from assistance.