If you could ask god to change one thing

fielddweller

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is correct D, i cant afford another can. I got one from a foreign chap in the market a while back, not cheap mind, i paid a monkey but it was worth it - hammered copper it was. You just spray the dog with it and it lives forever. Sadly i lost the can in a bizarre series of events and never got to use it. I went back to the market next week but he wasnt there.

That sounds dangerous stuff what happens if it got into the wrong hands, a leading politician for example, are you able to expand on the bizzare series of events or do the words official secrets feature, we had a foreign chap here once and then later he wasn't there as well, they move mysteriously foreign chaps

I'd ask him to convince the world there was no such thing as religion and that the bible was just a good read. And if we could backdate this just think how many wars, killings, suicide bombings, 9/11 etc etc would not have happened.

And, if I'm not pushing my luck, could we have honest politicians and police.

One could argue that it is religion that stops us from being and behaving the same as most other animals ( first I should say that I do not beleive in any gods) but the Christion religon lays down in the ten comandments a set of ruels that alows us to live with other people first of all thow shalt not kill or do other bad things to other people and if you do god will send you to hell when you die.

Ok that does not stop one groupe of people saying our god is the real one and yours is not so they think this gives them the rite to kill the others but in the end we as people need ruels to live by and that is a fact.

I did some of that yesterday ;-) Oh! You mean that wasn't deflection shooting

Wot ? Fly a Spitfire - you lucky person, or just 'normal' shooting.

I do realise both are deflection shooting but the term was, I think, coined in the development of the 'deflection gunsight'?

Could be wrong.

Any road up its a bit different when the ground is moving beneath you !

Cheers

Wot ? Fly a Spitfire - you lucky person, or just 'normal' shooting.

I do realise both are deflection shooting but the term was, I think, coined in the development of the 'deflection gunsight'?

Could be wrong.

Any road up its a bit different when the ground is moving beneath you !

Cheers

Tell me about it! Makes the withdrawal method an absolute ****** :-)

Perhaps God (whichever you feel is the right one) could make humour ubiquitous, along with honesty, integrity, humility and selflessness. I would like that kind of world.

+ 1 but unfortunately some have had all of the above knocked out of them, others are just ******, whilst the best strive for all of the above whatever their situation

To send a lightning bolt into everyone's car, van, truck who parks in a disable parking bay when not allowed to do so.Remember ignorance is not a disability.

not being picky if the car park is full and I mean full and there is a spot a disabled spot free aren't we allowed to use it as long as we move the veichle if a disabled person needs it

not being picky if the car park is full and I mean full and there is a spot a disabled spot free aren't we allowed to use it as long as we move the veichle if a disabled person needs it

Really, no parking spots (so nowhere to park) and the disabled person has to find you? You didn`t think that one out did you!

Really, no parking spots (so nowhere to park) and the disabled person has to find you? You didn`t think that one out did you!

A bit picky - obviously they'd have to travel in on the bus first, find you and ask you to move, then go back and get their car...