• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

wouldn,t mind her COMING ,,,,shootin with me

atb Evo

She could come shooting with me if she wanted but she'd have to keep her hands to her self. Last thing i want when im waiting six hours for a lone pigeon is some beautiful woman keep trying to get in my trolleys. No way pedro! Bet she'd be giving it large all day telling me all the things she wants to do to me also. Id have to say ' look love, cant you see im trying to make a perfectly level bit if ground with my boot whilst i reflect on my wasted life? If you want to do something move the chuffing decoys or sharpen a stick or something.' Youve got to tell them otherwise it ruins the day.

She could come shooting with me if she wanted but she'd have to keep her hands to her self. Last thing i want when im waiting six hours for a lone pigeon is some beautiful woman keep trying to get in my trolleys. No way pedro! Bet she'd be giving it large all day telling me all the things she wants to do to me also. Id have to say ' look love, cant you see im trying to make a perfectly level bit if ground with my boot whilst i reflect on my wasted life? If you want to do something move the chuffing decoys or sharpen a stick or something.' Youve got to tell them otherwise it ruins the day.

You need to be a little diplomatic about it though , I mean if you **** her off who is going to carry the kit back to the motor .

Rachael Allen (blond celeb cook - got a lot of flack for being photo'ed with guns/dead game) and Dame Kiri Te Kawana (is that correct spelling) - latter had a lovely pair of (wait for it) matching OU's! What we humble beings need is a bunch of these guys to stand up for us and make the world realise we are not murdering gun nuts but wonderful, generous human beings!!

Rachael Allen, mmmmmmmmm.

Rachael Allen (blond celeb cook - got a lot of flack for being photo'ed with guns/dead game) and Dame Kiri Te Kawana (is that correct spelling) - latter had a lovely pair of (wait for it) matching OU's! What we humble beings need is a bunch of these guys to stand up for us and make the world realise we are not murdering gun nuts but wonderful, generous human beings!!

German is the language of Austria, so it would be in a German accent.

Figgy

An accent isn't a language; trust me, my folks are German (not Austrian) ;)

If it were then John Wayne would sound the same as a Geordie. I admit, there is a heaped spoonful of pedantic in that though, to someone from Papua New Guinea John and Geordie likely sound identical.

Edited by mick miller

Charles Lawson mate,runs his own farmshop in Cheshire I believe..........DAZ

and not forgetting good old Jack Charlton.....

COME ON DAZ I thought you would have mentioned your buddy BRENDAN HEALY .......................................... :lol::lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Rachael Allen, mmmmmmmmm.

I had a Nice chat with the "Yummy Mummy" yesterday at a Food festival where she was doing a cooking Demo.

I found her to be very Down to earth and a genuine, friendly lady.

I got a couple of books signed personally 'i had one and bought another two.

I mentioned the stick she was getting about the Photos and she laughed and said she still gets things online like "pheasant killer"

I spent about ten minutes chatting' i think she had a thing for me...lol..when she done her cooking demo I got a fair sized chunk of a hot Irish take on Focaccia made by herself.

bought loads of goodies and dinner tonight will be Moiled beef steaks from Tully farm Co Antrim..ribeye for me and sirloin for herself.

Heres a photo for you Penelope and i have to say she smelt pretty Nice.

20140713_163119_zps408241ff.jpg

• 2 months later...

Been chatting to a customer today who is in high steed with the money people and he was saying that when he's not in Switzerland phil collins of genesis loves a days shooting. But apparently he's having neck and shoulder problems at the moment. Apparently he's quite a character of the shoot.