Scrounging Email

ThePestControllers

Morning People

I have just received an email from someone supposed to be Michael Shepherd

From mickshepherdguns@aol.com

This is what the email says

Sorry to bother you with this. I am presently in Athens Greece with my ill Cousin. She's suffering from a Kidney disease and must undergo surgery to save her life. I am deeply sorry for not writing or calling you before leaving, the news of her illness arrived to me as an emergency and that she needs family support to keep her going, I hope you understand my plight and pardon me.

The surgery is very cheap here in Athens, I am wondering if you can be of any assistance to me, I need the balance of 2,500 Euro to make the necessary arrangement, I traveled with little money due to the short time I had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now. I'll surely pay you back once I get back home, The surgery needs to be done as soon as possible because she is going through a lot of pain at the moment and the doctor have advised that she has to be operated on time to avoid complications. I will appreciate whatever amount you can come up with if not all. Please get back to me.

Thanks
Mick

I think this is the same person who was scamming people out of money saying he was interested in buying there guns.

Can you spread the word about this CON MAN

Cheers

Daz

This is a well known and quite common scam email.

It's a virus that spreads it and the originator isn't normally aware until they start getting phone calls from worried friends and family. It's either been sent unknowingly from the person who's listed computer or their email has been hacked. Replying to it will get you another personal and genuine sounding response. SCAM TO GET YOU TO SEND MONEY - JUST DELETE IT (and let them know so they can email everybody and say it's a hoax)

So next time, have a quick google or check your facts before you start naming and shaming (although in this case, it seems maybe the guy is a scoundrel anyway)

http://spamscamwatch.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/not-sad-trip-but-sad-scam-attempt.html

Edited by huffhuff

Shame on the scammers!

However I'm in need of a brain transplant and would appreciate it if you could send me £27.50!

Pm me your bank details etc.

Cheers

i believe you can get good unused brains from the westminster commons..at a discount price

I know a nice man in Nigeria who can give you some help with all this financial stuff, he has loads of money (millions of US Dollars) in a whorehouse and just needs to have a bit of cash to release it from the authorities. I am sure he can also arrange some transport to take the millions to Greece.

I know a nice man in Nigeria who can give you some help with all this financial stuff, he has loads of money (millions of US Dollars) in a whorehouse and just needs to have a bit of cash to release it from the authorities. I am sure he can also arrange some transport to take the millions to Greece.

Do you want my address so I can drive it back

It's yet another creation of the "Sir Rt. Hon Dr professor Brigadier (insert random name)" brigade. Sitting, sweating and writing this **** in an Internet cafe in Nigeria, in the vain hope that for every 50000 emails they send out, one will land in the inbox of a simpleton.

post-9454-0-81360700-1403291261_thumb.jpg

Edited by pegasus bridge

It's yet another creation of the "Sir Rt. Hon Dr professor Brigadier (insert random name)" brigade. Sitting, sweating and writing this **** in an Internet cafe in Nigeria, in the vain hope that for every 50000 emails they send out, one will land in the inbox of a simpleton.

image.jpg

Your credit card detail pleeeeeese.........

Im in need of a penis enlargement procedure. Been told it £4000 per inch ..

Id be grateful of a short term.load .. £28000

Please email me at .... boyisshegoingtobesurprised@aol.com

Funnily enough I have been told to lose 6 inches off mine so open to offers! (Not from you Essex boys mind)

Im in need of a penis enlargement procedure. Been told it £4000 per inch ..

Id be grateful of a short term.load .. £28000

Please email me at .... boyisshegoingtobesurprised@aol.com

I had one of these, trouble was they put the extra in the middle and it don't go hard