lee-kinsman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good grief, you're right. :hmm:

It definitely said 999 when I posted my reply, there must be some behind the scenes shenanigans going on.

I blame the Tories...and claim my prize for the 1001st post on this thread. :good:

"1001 cleans a big big carpet "

And that's what will happen to UKIP...swept under the Carpet.

All over the country Polls are showing UKIP voters are starting to realise a vote for UKIP will see our Country run by the Scots , and are deserting UKIP in droves.

I don't care what Milliband says now...he will do a deal with SNP

Be careful what you vote for.

And yes before anyone suggests it...I am afraid, very afraid for the future of Britain and the economy if Janette Krankie and Wallace get hold of it.

Edited by Fisherman Mike

I was in Sutton yesterday and the high St had all the major parties manning stalls. walking slowly as my little girl wanted to I overhead several young, first time voters say it's UKIP for them. A group of lads whose mum's had registered them to vote and a trio of young ladies. It was evident by the people going up to the stalls that UKIP has a younger following than I thought, especially for first / second time voters. I know it was a tiny snap shot in one of the grimmest places in Europe but it was interesting.

All over the country Polls are showing UKIP voters are starting to realise a vote for UKIP will see our Country run by the Scots , and are deserting UKIP in droves.

And yes before anyone suggests it...I am afraid, very afraid for the future of Britain and the economy if Janette Krankie and Wallace get hold of it.

Hell of lot of wishful rather than factual thinking there FM, was sat (thanks to the rain) yesterday talking with a group of clay-shooters people from varying backgrounds both academically and financially, each and everyone said they WILL be voting UKIP reasons given ranged for sick of the present leftie idiot MP ( his stance that someone blacking up for fun is racist has not helped him), to the need for change and the feeling our country is actually no longer ours, and that an unelected ruling body in Europe and open borders are diluting our identity, pride, and heritage.

As I have said before I dont expect UKIP to win up here, but they ARE going to be second and they will start to take over seats in 2020, you may be praying not :lol: but your same old, same old, non representative tosh dished out from billy liar aka the plum gob hug a hoodie idiot, is wearing thin with more than you would like to think.

KW

Edited by kdubya

Mike.

Everyone I speak to are going to vote for UKIP ..... I have daily emails from the conservative party asking for my help and a donation to party funds. I have always voted Tory my Brother was a Tory councillor .... Not any more. Dave Lied over giving us the right to vote on the Lisbon treaty at the last General election, and is more interested in Gay Marriage.

contrary to what some here would think i would think farage does make some good points and on quite a few of them i would agree with him. i still dont think he will win thanet south but have been wrong before so its anyones guess. i think it will be close as even some of my friends that i would never imagine would vote ukip said they will be but are unlikely to admit it.

ukip are still not the right choice for me but its going to be an interesting election, for me theres pluses who ever gets in it is just a case of which pluses i get

Edited by overandunder2012

Hell of lot of wishful rather than factual thinking there FM, was sat (thanks to the rain) yesterday talking with a group of clay-shooters people from varying backgrounds both academically and financially, each and everyone said they WILL be voting UKIP reasons given ranged for sick of the present leftie idiot MP ( his stance that someone blacking up for fun is racist has not helped him), to the need for change and the feeling our country is actually no longer ours, and that an unelected ruling body in Europe and open borders are diluting our identity, pride, and heritage.

As I have said before I dont expect UKIP to win up here, but they ARE going to be second and they will start to take over seats in 2020, you may be praying not :lol: but your same old, same old, non representative tosh dished out from billy liar aka the plum gob hug a hoodie idiot, is wearing thin with more than you would like to think.

KW

That's all very well but only the Conservatives can preserve shooting, country sports and industry. Anyone remotely connected with shooting or field sports knows this. :yes:

So you and your fellow Turkeys...go ahead vote for Christmas and Lab/SNP alliance and see your identity, pride and heritage diluted even further.

You think its bad now wait till Salmonds Puppet starts pulling the strings.

Like I said be careful what you vote for. :yes:

Edited by Fisherman Mike

Even "the System" stinks. When UKIP get at least 20% of the vote they won't get 20% of the seats in the house will they?

Why's this then? Because the Tory boys like it it this way that's why. It encourages tactical voting for the wrong reasons.

The system is more corrupt and bent than a Tory MP's expenses account.

That's all very well but only the Conservatives can preserve shooting, country sports and industry. Anyone remotely connected with shooting or field sports knows this. :yes:

So you and your fellow Turkeys...go ahead vote for Christmas and Lab/SNP alliance and see your identity, pride and heritage diluted even further.

Tell me again FM which government banned handguns?

Give it a rest Mike.

If the Tories don't make it then they'll only have themselves to blame. The era of two party politics is coming to an end, and not before time!!

However, I can offer you a little crumb of comfort from a Labour website...it seems things aren't going quite as well as they would have hoped.

http://labour-uncut.co.uk/2015/05/02/revealed-eds-night-time-dash-to-casa-brand-driven-by-postal-ballot-panic/

Even "the System" stinks. When UKIP get at least 20% of the vote they won't get 20% of the seats in the house will they?

Why's this then? Because the Tory boys like it it this way that's why. It encourages tactical voting for the wrong reasons.

The system is more corrupt and bent than a Tory MP's expenses account.

I agree at face value with this, I saw some figure somewhere that UKIP could take 14% of the popular vote but only claim a small handful of seats, whereas the SNP could clean sweep in Scotland and hold the balance of power with only 4%. However if we moved to proportional representation then future election results would be skewed in favour of high population areas like London. So we would have the liberal luvvy moss knitting Guardianistas calling the shots.

Sounds like a case for reducing the amount of constituencies in Scotland and increasing them elsewhere, but can you imagine the stink that would be kicked up by parties with safe seats in those areas?

Edited by margun

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: downed quicker than 4 move chess

KW

Edited by kdubya

I listened to Nigel Farage on the radio this morning. He is the only leader who actually holds a two way conversation. The rest just trot out the party line, whatever the question.

He gives the impression that he listens. Whilst that might not be worth anything to die hard Labour or Conservative supporters, it does to me. I omitted the Lib Dems, as I don't believe they are worth spending a minute on. Hopefully, they will be history after Thursday.

Why blame UKIP for the failings of other parties?as I said earlier if the main parties kept their promises and listened to the electorate and didn't just play "poll rating politics" then UKIP would not exist.

The only people to blame for any mess now or in the future are those that failed the electorate with their false promises and spin.

Couldn't have put that better myself.

Quite right too...why would anyone outside of America want to own a hand gun other than organised and secure target shooting which they can still do in .22..You certainly wouldn't carry one in the countryside.

Many people opine including me, that the banning of hand guns has saved countless lives in the UK and should have happened in 1987.

Let me correct you too it was the overwhelming weight of Public opinion, democratically I might add, which brought about a ban in Hand guns..its what the majority wanted and its what they got. I myself added my signature to the petition at the time.

If you have issues with the banning of hand guns I suggest you take it up with 17 families in a little town near Sterling...I doubt if you will get much support though.

Really? Any links? Any links with a bit more tangibility than your Caroline Stephens claim would be good Mike, lest your already tarnished reputation may deteriorate further. You appear to have taken on more Tory mannerisms than you realise.

Quite right too...why would anyone outside of America want to own a hand gun other than organised and secure target shooting which they can still do in .22..You certainly wouldn't carry one in the countryside.

Many people opine including me, that the banning of hand guns has saved countless lives in the UK and should have happened in 1987.

Let me correct you too it was the overwhelming weight of Public opinion, democratically I might add, which brought about a ban in Hand guns..its what the majority wanted and its what they got. I myself added my signature to the petition at the time.

If you have issues with the banning of hand guns I suggest you take it up with 17 families in a little town near Sterling...I doubt if you will get much support though.

load of rubbish mike,the pistol was merely a tool that he used,could have done the same thing with any type of gun,knife,club,car,screwdriver or whatever.blaming the gun is like blaming pens for bad writing.the blame lays with the perpetrator and nothing else.

Still waiting !

You're not the only one. You've been given her email address, what exactly are you waiting for Mike? It's all terribly predictable, and convenient......again. Typical tory tactics, makes claims they can't substantiate then avoids confrontation by blaming others. :yes:

load of rubbish mike,the pistol was merely a tool that he used,could have done the same thing with any type of gun,knife,club,car,screwdriver or whatever.blaming the gun is like blaming pens for bad writing.the blame lays with the perpetrator and nothing else.

That's your opinion and I suggest a minority one nationally also.

We will have to agree to disagree.

Perhaps its subject for another topic.