Prince Philip

bruno22rf

The man is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the country, symbolizes so much of whats wrong with our society

I agree.

I'd much rather the Queen had married a limp wristed, metrosexual hipster with an abundance of facial hair...and a ******* top knot.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This country needs more like him, straight to the point and ****** political correctness.

I have the utmost respect for him, if you look at his activities such as shooting and carriage driving, for a man of his years to continue as long as he did is remarkable. I once heard from a beater on a shoot that the Duke had shot 590+ birds for a little over 1800 shots, over 5 drives. Almost a 3:1 ratio for a man in his late eighties at high pheasant. Not only that but I don't think I have ever shot over 200 cartirdges in a day, I'd certainly feel it if I did

Being a grumpy old **** is the one thing that makes the prospect of old age bearable :lol:

Guest rimotu66

Most men a lot younger than him have a got a bit of Victor Meldrew in them - I have.

Hell me to and the older I get the worse I seem to be getting as far as tolerance goes.

How gullible some of the PW collective are, get off your knees and stop tugging your forelock :lol: Phillip couldn't give a tinkers cuss about the vast majority of the UK population, he views them as nothing more than plebs a pay cheque, the man is a racist he deserves no respect, he is no different than the sort of lowlife you see on the likes of Benefit St, he should be on Jeremy Kyle with Liz putting him on the lie detector asking how often hes slept around.

Just as an aside his outburst isn't an issue for me, i know he served in WW2 as did millions of others including those who faced the blitz they are all deserving of our gratitude,

Edited by chrisjh

Er, yes, Flashman-in fact I most likely forget more war details in a day than you know-read his war duties and see how lucky he was-perhaps strings were being pulled? I have nothing but respect for those that earned it in combat and have spent countless hours meeting some of the few who are left-I have met Station commanders and petitioned for War memorials in many local villages-I have pledged £1000 for our local memorial, I have researched and produced dossiers on war casualties for relatives (currently studying Peter Gorgon Dean for an American relative) and produced information displays for the Legion on local casualties-I specialize in RAF as my father flew with Ray Hanna just after the war. I think I have a small idea as to what went on....

Of of which makes your ****tish outburst even worse.

How gullible some of the PW collective are, get off your knees and stop tugging your forelock :lol: Phillip couldn't give a tinkers cuss about the vast majority of the UK population, he views them as nothing more than plebs a pay cheque, the man is a racist he deserves no respect, he is no different than the sort of lowlife you see on the likes of Benefit St, he should be on Jeremy Kyle with Liz putting him on the lie detector asking how often hes slept around.

Hang on a minute, im just going to get my popcorn and ill be straight back :-)

And I am sure he has good things to say about you.

Years ago my mum was the first woman in Wales to earn the Duke of Edinburgh gold award, she went to the palace and along with others was given her gold award by the Duke, they had a small function after and my mum says he was an absolutely fascinating and charming person.

Atb Rob the Royalist :)

Just as an aside his outburst isn't an issue for me, i know he served in WW2 as did millions of others including those who faced the blitz they are all deserving of our gratitude,

Now you're just ranting. Of course that's fine; does us all good from time to time. But inherent in a rant is the fact that it provides a lot more insight of the ranter than the "rantee".

No worse than some of the childish out burst on here than I have seen in my short time here.

fair play to him. He comments in the past may have been close to the mark or even over it.

But it must be so hard to be so perfect like most of the people on here seem to be on here !!!

we'll all have to accept this post as gospel as he obviously knows the duke personally.

i havnt a problem with prince philip........everybody is used to his out bursts of incorrect humour.....................but i think this is indicative of the start of something more sinister........the look on his face was shear aggression...almost loosing it........ive seen and known that look in the past with my father,,,and watched it develop................into dementia............he is not the same philip as he was a few years ago..........i think he ought to back off the royal duties and somehow reflect on the time he has left.........

Edited by ditchman

i havnt a problem with prince philip........everybody is used to his out bursts of incorrect humour.....................but i think this is indicative of the start of something more sinister........the look on his face was shear aggression...almost loosing it........ive seen and known that look in the past with my father,,,and watched it develope................

I'm not too sure anyone's at risk of that old ****.

How many of us will still be working /carrying out our duties at His and HRH's age ?

I am constantly annoyed at photographers snapping away media events such as an appeal by a parent for a missing child .Yes I know we all live in an age of mass communication and media publicity but there comes a point when obtrusive cameras are past the point of common decency . Both my father , mother and grandfather served in WW2 as did my father in law I don't think any of them would have any problem with Philips comments . Granddad who served in both WW1 &WW2 and was quite handy with his walking stick certainly wouldn't .

strange :hmm: usual PW double standards, Phil makes offensive racist statements and he is "speaking his mind" i "speak my mind" by pointing it out and that's unacceptable :lol:

What's racist about telling a photographer to hurry up and take a photo?