please help our little soldier

ROBLATCH

Both myself and my wife lisa have held many fundraising events over the last 12 mths for various causes inc - great north air ambulance,autistism,british heart foundation etc But we are holding an event on sat 19th sep 2015 for a close friend who;s had the most devastating news any parent would want to hear.

mason is the most loveliest child one could wish for. please read the link and help mason get that dream http://www.gofundme.com/masonsdisneyland

thank ypu

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't even need to read the accompanying story --- the very fact that PW members have made the decision to donate is enough for me.

Hope that they ALL have a great time at Disney- having had both my boys in intensive care I have a small insight into how it's not just e Patient that needs support.

Good luck......

Jay

Just bumping this up the listings but also.....

470 views and although not everyone is willing or able to donate to an unknown cause but come on.

They are £1400 short so if every 'viewer' paid just the price of a pint £3 then this little lad will get some much needed distractions to his obviously difficult life and his parents some wonderful memories for when the enevitable happens.......

Forgive me if you think I am out of line.

Jay

Just bumping this up the listings but also.....

470 views and although not everyone is willing or able to donate to an unknown cause but come on.

They are £1400 short so if every 'viewer' paid just the price of a pint £3 then this little lad will get some much needed distractions to his obviously difficult life and his parents some wonderful memories for when the enevitable happens.......

Forgive me if you think I am out of line.

Jay

+1 . Come on you pigeon watchers . Help this dear little child get to Disney land .

Harnser

Any donation is greatly appreciated to help our little hero.To see such a loving child who has the whole world on he;s shoulders with the spirit he has is astronomical.he,s mam and dad ,andrew and carol have asked me to pass on their sincere thank you.

please please please if only £1 make this little heros dream come true.

thank you PW