Blue dot

john12

Does anyone know if there is a powder which you can swap with blue dot am struggling to get hold of any blue at the minute.

Many thanks john

I got an email from Henry Kranks last week he as it in stock £38 a lb tub ! he's up your way aint he ?

what load you using in the four ?could you send it me via pm. please ? I like to gather as much data as I can and comper my loads against others.

DD

Edited by derbyduck

The only ones that sprung to mind are Hogdons hs6 hs7.

Most shotgun loads require a magnum primer being of a spherical type.

Hi under dog Iv'e never come across any 4bore loads using hs6 or hs7 ! do you have any loads for those powders for the 4bore ? if so I would be intrested in them if you could pm them to me DD

Does anyone know if there is a powder which you can swap with blue dot am struggling to get hold of any blue at the minute.

Many thanks john

I would swap 3/4 tub of blue dot for PSB2, or CSBO, if thats any good, I will be in Leeds in the eve on Monday the 12th of October (I know you didnt mean swap in this way but it would suit me as it costs a fortune to ship powder up here)

Edited by islandgun