Lee Rigby killer sues prison services...

norfolk dumpling

It's possible that the prison officers in question got a bit carried away, and few would blame them, can't think of many who deserve it more ;

Possible also that the young man in question, a large, fit chap with a history of frenzied violence, genuinely took several officers to hold him when he went off the deep end, and in the course of his violent struggling, collided with the window ledge.

Whilst the rank and file may be rooted in the real world, the management tend to have an eye to the future, their future to be exact, you've only got to look at the police firearms officers thrown under the bus by their superiors for acting on intel given them by those same superiors.

If the internal inquiry exonerated the officers in question, you can bet it was no whitewash, and I doubt Mr adebolwale or his brief will get anywhere.

If they do, however, the Rigby family should definitely have that compo straight off the little oxygen thief, as a previous post suggested.

He gets no help with legal expenses, the Police have cleared the five Prison Officers, so his chances of getting a penny are slim.

Bit like Tyson Fury, Donald Trump and this moron - just ignore them.

Are you sure he's not getting legal aid? this has all the hallmarks of milking the system. His claim is for £20,000 but his brief's bill will have another zero on the end at least.

Vince - on the news today, it said categorically that his legal bill would not be funded. I sincerely hope that is correct.

Ah well its a fishing trip by the lawyer then. That falls into place now, the lawyer sues for a small amount of money, hoping the jury will be sympathetic. The amount doesn't really matter because the prisioner will never get out to spend it. However, if he does gets it they will get costs awarded as well, and that will be ten times more than the £20,000 awarded as damages.

Even if they lose the solicitor gets a shed load of free publicity as the terrorist's favourite lawyer and lines himself up for the next God knows how many terrorist cases that will happen in the future. ,

Edited by Vince Green

I think you are all being a little harsh towards Mr Adebolajo, he only came here to make a better life for himself. :rolleyes:

He was born here wasn't he? He was born within a few miles of where the attack took place apparantly and to a devoutly Christian family.

Edited by Vince Green

however unpalatable a prisoner has the right to serve their sentence without being injured.It may well be of course he went mad and attacked folk but losing his front teeth won't make him too attractive to the 70 virgins.

I feel sorry for him,in fact I'm going to send him a box of toffees for Xmas.Love to all men and all that.

i think youve lost it mate.