2016 Shooting Goals

roadkill

Finish our permanent hide. It's up on legs and we got the base down earlier this year but removed it a few weeks ago as it is only 18mm OSB and we didn't want to risk it getting ruined in the rain.

So far we've built the two gables complete with window in one and door in the other, and they're inside one of the barns where we'll continue to build it in kit form and then hopefully erect it and stitch it together when the weather improves , when, fingers crossed, and if I've got it right, it will all fit together like a big flat-pack.

Roof will be stick built in situ.

we have had great weather at all bar this years....

it should be on everyones to do list.....GET TO THE PW RIFLE WEEKEND

I think I proved my willing this year lol. The Mrs only gave birth a few days before ;) boy was that hard to live down.

Oh and the year before I turned up with a broken leg :)

Edited by team tractor

Complete cull plans for Fallow and Munty on one estate and CWD on another, shoot a Norfolk Red which will complete the set, get nice representative heads of all the species for the new man cave, finish building said man cave. Take each of my boys duck shooting, game shooting and for an evening in a high seat when the weather warms up, going to be a busy year.

I'd like to shoot partridge, woodcock, snipe and golden plover. Missed my chance at snipe this year, couldn't swing the 10 bore quite fast enough![/quote

If you do enough beating with me and learn to shoot straight you may get the chance to get 3 out of the 4 on beaters day.

Got the rest of the dates booked in the diary! The shooting straight might be a little more difficult

I have a couple of goals for the coming year

The main one is to try and find more time to get out, at least once a week either stalking or pigeon shooting is the target, start DSC2 and hopefully get near to completing it, I'm getting married in July so that might have an impact on time available but not too much hopefully

Mikee