How to shift a cold?

lord_seagrave

Little Lord Seagrave has brought home a lot of little friends from nursery recently, one of whom is particularly reluctant to leave.

I'm not saying it's pleurisy, but does anyone have any tips for shifting a gritty cold off of my chest?

I tried drinking a lot of scotch last night, and although I slept pretty well, the grockle I hawked up this morning looked like that thing out of Ghostbusters.

LS

A decent Phall, followed by a good portion of Port and Brandy, on with some thermals heating on full up to bed, if at all possible a good portion of passion.

By morning you should be in tip top condition and fit for a bit of pigeon shooting again..

After you've been to the WC of course..

Really? Lady S has got some raspberry and echinacea tea in the cupboard. I might try that too.

Cheers Aaz!

LS

No worries, I found the Echinacea in a liquid form that you add a few drops to a glass of water the best but teas worth a bash, normally kicks in after 12hrs

+1 for nightnurse. Liquid form, discard the measuring cap and glug a good mouth-full.

And Zinc tablets.

Our two are always bringing germs home from school, I take one zinc table and one vitamin C tablet at bedtime, I rarely get a cold now whereas the rest of the house pick them up pretty much every month.

The kids now take multi vitamins which as also helped somewhat.

There is an old wives remedy of apparently sticking sliced onion to your feet for bed? Loads swear it works! They proved something about cabbage leaf on your chest overnight helped some disorder?

This may sound stupid .... Tip I was given years ago..... It works for me ..... Rub the soles of your feet with Vicks Vapour Rub.

A decent Phall, followed by a good portion of Port and Brandy, on with some thermals heating on full up to bed, if at all possible a good portion of passion.

By morning you should be in tip top condition and fit for a bit of pigeon shooting again..

After you've been to the WC of course..

A good portion of passion lol. I don't get that when I am not spraying snot everywhere!