Petition to stop Cameron's Govt funded pro EU leaflet

TriBsa

If it gives me a better idea of the whole twoddle then great, at the end of the day if you voted for them or not they are still our government and they spend a lot more money on other things I would rather they didn't. All that's needed is someone to spend £9m to the get out side of the debate.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it gives me a better idea of the whole twoddle then great, at the end of the day if you voted for them or not they are still our government and they spend a lot more money on other things I would rather they didn't. All that's needed is someone to spend £9m to the get out side of the debate.

An unbiased publication might be great, but this will be biased. How can you trust any organisation or it's adherents when it's auditors have refused to sign off the Accounts for 18 years?

Wrong. It's a referendum and the government should be neutral until we have voted. They could possibly explain in the press what some of the MP's think, but not the state it's government as a whole, because it isn't.

If we vote out then it proves the government have opposed the voters wishes

I am lucky my Conservative MP is firmly in the out camp and wants the UK to rule the UK.

Strange how all the Government info' these days is distributed by computer no matter what the relevance or importance yet they will spend millions of pounds of tax payer's money to give a biased view on this subject.

I don't understand sending them back so the government gets charged for the no stamp postage, surely that means we will pay twice for them.

Sending them back will create a massive headline and give the 'Leave' campaign boost.

As someone on here suggested if your gonna send em back?........send them back to a conservative association address! The bill won't then be picked up directly from the public purse!

One way or the other we will pay or they will just not pay for the return when the posty turns up and then the post office is out of pocket.

Edited by rimfire4969

One way or the other we will pay or they will just not pay for the return when the posty turns up and then the post office is out of pocket.

We don't own Royal Mail anymore they are responsible for delivering letters and they are privately owned! It's probably been sold to one of the governments mates as quid pro quo! Lol

Edited by panoma1

Best to return any unwanted mail to a Freepost address.

Something like the one below. :)

Freepost RSBB-XRZT-ZTXE

The Conservative Party Foundation

30 Millbank

LONDON

SW1P 4DP

I remember when lacs had a Freepost address they were sent a hell of a lot of house bricks for them to pay the postage on.

Mine just landed. It's nothing more than a shallow party political leaflet which insults even my, albeit limited, intelligence. Whether it be in the media or as is here, the use of the word, "could" ("a decade of uncertainty") I find annoying. Anything could, but equally, therefore, could not. I look forward (probably in vain) to receiving the 'No' offering which fairness dictates should be published on the same footing.