dealing with radicalisation and jihadists

toontastic

A hypothetical question for the can't send them back without document types. It would appear that DNA checks can locate a persons origins and is often used by archaeologists to do so for found remains.

It should therefore be possible to get a reasonably accurate place of origin for most people this way as most races have distinct DNA - so why not use it.

It's about time we opted out of the European Court of Human Rights. It was originally a good idea, but has been abused by so many it is just a joke.

Unfortunately Gordon there are enough luvvies,lawyers and general tree hugging nut munchers to jump straight on that before it even gets off the ground.

I think ,and many others feel that the whole system of human rights in this country needs to be re written.

When a criminal has the same or more rights than the victim or the victims family,that is wrong on so many levels.

On conviction of serious crimes,citizenship and the rights that go with it ,should be suspended,and if a life sentence is given,a life sentence should be served.

The fact that it costs more to house a prisoner than what he could earn even legitimately on the outside is utterly scandalous.

The fact that criminals are given short sentences or softer options like tagging and community service,because there is no room in the nations prisons ,is scandalous.

Build some more,build them harsh and in places where the labour of prisoners would do the most good.

Criminality these days is seen less as hitting rock bottom,than a genuine career path,with laughable punishment if caught,thats got to stop.

Glamourising it on TV doesnt help,but a genuine fear of prison and removal of citizenship would.

Edited by Rewulf

Unfortunately Gordon there are enough luvvies,lawyers and general tree hugging nut munchers to jump straight on that before it even gets off the ground.

I think ,and many others feel that the whole system of human rights in this country needs to be re written.

When a criminal has the same or more rights than the victim or the victims family,that is wrong on so many levels.

On conviction of serious crimes,citizenship and the rights that go with it ,should be suspended,and if a life sentence is given,a life sentence should be served.

The fact that it costs more to house a prisoner than what he could earn even legitimately on the outside is utterly scandalous.

The fact that criminals are given short sentences or softer options like tagging and community service,because there is no room in the nations prisons ,is scandalous.

Build some more,build them harsh and in places where the labour of prisoners would do the most good.

Criminality these days is seen less as hitting rock bottom,than a genuine career path,with laughable punishment if caught,thats got to stop.

Glamourising it on TV doesnt help,but a genuine fear of prison and removal of citizenship would.

Are you feeling unwell, we finally appear to agree on something. I've already mentioned something a bit similar on another topic somewhere.

Or are you plagiarising my posts to get in my good books.

Its like the old saying when someone stops to ask for directions ( well if I was going there I would not be starting from here in the first place ) or in other words we have made this cross for our own backs now we have to live with it.

There are so many if we had not done this or that but we did and there is no going back there are a lot of people out there that for good or bad reasons want to hurt us they tried putting people into internment camps in NI but that only made things worst in the end I think it is down to time if we live long enough most problems will go of its own accord.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this human rights going to be sorted out when we leave the EU.?

You can still be a non eu country and be a signatory of the human rights act.

The act itself is a wonderful thing, it's just how it's implemented. If you don't respect the act you should lose the protection of the act.

Are you feeling unwell, we finally appear to agree on something. I've already mentioned something a bit similar on another topic somewhere.

Or are you plagiarising my posts to get in my good books.

No,you simply didnt explain yourself properly on the other thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this human rights going to be sorted out when we leave the EU.?

Nope.

Would it be feasible to declare a resolution - and follow it up - that any terrorists, hate preachers, supporters of jihad, people arriving without a passport etc become stripped of their human rights?

As per my post, you don't respect the act you lose the protection of the act

Would it be feasible to declare a resolution - and follow it up - that any terrorists, hate preachers, supporters of jihad, people arriving without a passport etc become stripped of their human rights?

Technically they shouldnt be allowed access to the country anyway,but to deny an asylum seeker entry is against his human rights,and thats international convention,not ECHR.

Yes , it would be good, apart from the unscrupulous legal bods making a fortune trying to get their human rights reinstated. it's not necessarily the human rights act that's wrong, it's the legal proffession being full of rip off and make easy money sleaze balls. That's what needs stopping. It should be illegal to defend against morally wrong crimes.

A hypothetical question for the can't send them back without document types. It would appear that DNA checks can locate a persons origins and is often used by archaeologists to do so for found remains.

It should therefore be possible to get a reasonably accurate place of origin for most people this way as most races have distinct DNA - so why not use it.

They can trace your basic origins. But not precisely place your residency. And given the historic migration over the centuries how could you work out whether someone was from south-eastern Afghanistan, north Pakistan or even eastern Iran? The border is just a line on a map not a wide ocean.

You can deny asylum. These people should claim asylum in the first country they reach after leaving their home country. They can't land in Turkey, Italy etc., then tramp across a number of other countries and then claim. It is about time we enforced the existing rules.

As for the cost of detaining immigrants - perhaps we use the money we send for the Indian space programme or the Argentinian Air Force, or the other countries where we send money they don't need.

Last time I checked we were a CHRISTIAN Country.

Ban Muslim preaching along with hijab and other headgear used by none Christians.

In Britain in public citizens must speak English.

Introduce a coherent immigration policy. For those seeking Ayslum no entry until you prove your nationality. True place of birth.

British passport for British BORN subjects.

Most important ban use of ECHR. Break the law your out no ifs and no buts.

Every citizen must have an identity card which must be carried at all time.

Best of all pay a living wage, ban tax credits, JSA.

For the old, sick, disabled, pay a genuine subsistence level.

No pay in, no pay out.

It's not racist, it's called looking after your own first.

Implement such policy NHS books balance, housing crisis over, school places available. No unemployment if you of working age and fit to work then bloody work.

Gravy train ended.

Malcolm

Royal 22 lr

Ban Muslim preaching along with hijab and other headgear used by none Christians.

Introduce a coherent immigration policy. For those seeking Ayslum no entry until you prove your nationality. True place of birth.

No pay in, no pay out.

Implement such policy NHS books balance, housing crisis over, school places available. No unemployment if you of working age and fit to work then bloody work.

Gravy train ended.

Malcolm

Royal 22 lr

I think you might be living in the clouds of you think it's that simple

Royal22lr, on 31 Jul 2016 - 4:46 PM, said:

No pay in, no pay out.

Gravy train ended.

Malcolm

Royal 22 lr

Just a few flaws in this brilliant solution:-

Sikh headgear would be banned. Just what have they done to deserve this?

I presume this well thought out policy of English only will be adopted abroad. Every country visited on holiday would entail learning a new language. Priceless. :whistling:

No British passports for Gurkhas.

Identity cards are unworkable. Considerable money has been spent on this with zero results.

Ban Tax Credits and JSA - the benefits system scrapped - masterstroke.

No pay in no pay out - this cuts across your provision for the disabled. A disabled child may never have paid in - are they paid out? Another well thought out classic. :whistling:

The simplicity with which NHS, housing and school issues are solved is worthy of Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton. However, on Planet Reality the assertion is absurd. :lol:

Just a few flaws in this brilliant solution:-

Sikh headgear would be banned. Just what have they done to deserve this?

I presume this well thought out policy of English only will be adopted abroad. Every country visited on holiday would entail learning a new language. Priceless. :whistling:

No British passports for Gurkhas.

Identity cards are unworkable. Considerable money has been spent on this with zero results.

Ban Tax Credits and JSA - the benefits system scrapped - masterstroke.

No pay in no pay out - this cuts across your provision for the disabled. A disabled child may never have paid in - are they paid out? Another well thought out classic. :whistling:

The simplicity with which NHS, housing and school issues are solved is worthy of Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton. However, on Planet Reality the assertion is absurd. :lol:

Anyone who thinks they can solve these highly complex issues in the word limit of an Internet forum post clearly isn't qualified to be consulted on the matters! Slot of dreamer ideas being put forward that penalise lots of people who've never done anything to deserve it!

Lloyd. 90

Not understanding your message.

Britain was once a wonderful place, some 50 years ago. In that time it's gone slowly down hill. Have you been in London, recently?

Blackburn Leicester Folkestone. Just a few places I have visited in the last year. People are vacating these places in droves why.

Gordon R

Sikh headgear, your point being? I suppose you don't go into France or eat French food or wine etc? They banned the Hijab at least they have a pair.

Gurkhas have you been to Aldershot, Farnborough or Camberly recently. I have a family of Nepalse living in my street 12 in a 3 bedroom house. When you speak to them they ignore you. Guys done 10 years plus, left Paras homeless been told it will b 5+ Years before he can obtain social housing. Why

Disabled children. Disability Living Allowance,none means tested. Any child habitually resident with a disability has the right to apply. Have you tried claiming it for a child it's a joke it's very difficult to claim most kids don't transition to PIP- so your point is?

ID cards? Passport, driving licence, SGC, FAC, your point? Everyone had them in the war. So why not know? Perhaps South Wales and Bolton are different I doubt it. - Carry on sleeping, you never know it may be better tomorrow?

Malcolm

Royal 22 lr

If you think you can solve the problems of the country by making everyone carry an ID card, banning a certain kind of hat and stopping people who are jobless / disabled or in positions that they can't / won't work from having any income then your dreaming.

There are a lot of problems some of which you have listed. I agree that it would be nice to fix them but they are far more complex than you make them out to be and nowhere near as simple to solve.

I quite genuinely think benefits of most sort are a way of simply paying off a lot of the under class who will not work, as if they were cut off from benefits they would simply be out stealing whatever they needed ( if you had genuine starving kids you would be too ) , by providing them with a minimal income it keeps the peace.

Almost every major historical revolution came about when the poorest couldn't even afford to feed themselves, when there is no food on thousands of people's cupboards and they have no legal way to acquire it then anarchy will ensue.

The ruling class take tax off the genuine working and middle class and provide a minimum income for the underclass which keeps them happy enough with their McDonald's, fags, cheap lager and sky tv so the top blokes remain in power and we pick up the bill. All in the while hordeing their assets through loop holes that they create so they can legally avoid paying into the system.