Zombie knives

B25Modelman

What on earth possess some dimwitted wally to manufacture things like these anyway. Do they really expect the world to be overrun with zombies. People like this must be deluded. To believe in comic book fantasy.

Easy answer Dougy, just the usual people cashing in on the sad brainless idiots whose whole world is a fantasy?

Just the way society has encouraged one fantasy after another?

I saw a bunch locally the other day, hats on backwards, jeans down showing their kecks and smoking their heads off trying to intimidate old folk in an alley to the market. Aged from 14 to 20, never had a job and no intention?

Oh great joy.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you can get a official zombie survival guide from either the MOD or the government website van remember know also a lot of council have there own what to do in and event of zombies plan so are everyone in high up in the know of zombies or just spending our tax payer's money on stupid excrement

Regarding the current Zombie fixation, from a social perspective Zombie's are a fascinating part of our storytelling as they are often representative of whatever society's current fear is, the original Night Of The Living Dead is often discussed as a metaphor for americans fear of communism where zombies are commies that consume good americans and turn them into zombies, in Dawn Of The Dead they are mindless consumerism. I would suggest maybe they currently represent Immigrants and having to defend ourselves and loved one from the creeping menace

btw I'm not being anti immigrant, just suggesting a possible reason zombie slaying has become such a fixation

Do you have special zombie shot though?

Yea triple Z(ZZZ) 50g

Flippant I know (but don't care). Like other faeries in the sky zombies don't and never will exist. It amazes me when I go to the range how many kids put zombie targets up.

They'll have practise a lot more though. Most could not a cows bum with a banjo.

What I find difficult to understand is, what happens when they do eventually bann these zombie killer knifes and get all those out there melted down.

How on Earth are we supposed to kill the Zombies, the government don't think about these things, just annoying !!!!

zombiemax bullets....

Dougy zombie's are real, you've met Sparkie

he's never camping at catton so wont see me get out of bed.

Regarding the current Zombie fixation, from a social perspective Zombie's are a fascinating part of our storytelling as they are often representative of whatever society's current fear is, the original Night Of The Living Dead is often discussed as a metaphor for americans fear of communism where zombies are commies that consume good americans and turn them into zombies, in Dawn Of The Dead they are mindless consumerism. I would suggest maybe they currently represent Immigrants and having to defend ourselves and loved one from the creeping menace

btw I'm not being anti immigrant, just suggesting a possible reason zombie slaying has become such a fixation

Thats actually quite interesting. America is certainly a very scared population right now. I think it's a general fear of america losing its world power. The zombies i guess represent marauding looters after a financial collapse.

Huh....next they'll go the whole hog and ban Zombies :ninja:

Excellent idea, however if you are found with one out of control what will be the penalty. (ref recent deaths down to out of control dogs) Banned from keeping a zombie for 5 years.

This is one of the most frivolous posts I have seen for years.

Come on guys, we all know there is know such thing as zombies, but, the lawmakers ??? may just qualify, cos I reckon most of them are brain dead.