Zombie knives

B25Modelman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Can't wait to see how this is defined in law, given that Zombies rank alongside Father Christmas and married women who still felate as people we all wish exist but don't.

Will we see a clause in the statute book something like this :lol:

"

1 (a) a Zombie Knife shall be defined as a single or multi bladed edged weapon with or without further saw blades or spikes; it shall be painted black and have a luminous green plastic handle. The whole having been designed solely for the purposes of the extermination of reanimated human corpses via decapitation or severe trauma to the brain."

I Can't wait to see how this is defined in law, given that Zombies rank alongside Father Christmas and married women who still felate as people we all wish exist but don't.

Will we see a clause in the statute book something like this :lol:

"

1 (a) a Zombie Knife shall be defined as a single or multi bladed edged weapon with or without further saw blades or spikes; it shall be painted black and have a luminous green plastic handle. The whole having been designed solely for the purposes of the extermination of reanimated human corpses via decapitation or severe trauma to the brain."

That's exactly it isn't it, can't ban painted blades without catching out loads, can't ban saw backs, arguably you can't ban bright colours or all the diver's knives get caught? I cannot think of any way of describing these knives distinct from other knives

I think it's more the advertising/marketing of the knives. Much like the "combat" knife ban of the 1980's; they didn't ban the knives just the marketing of them as said combat/rambo knives to disuse a few from buying them.

What the point is I'm not sure as most kitchens are littered with knives and it's my experience that kitchen knives are the ones normally encountered in the street.

What the point is I'm not sure as most kitchens are littered with knives and it's my experience that kitchen knives are the ones normally encountered in the street.

Agreed, but they do like their high profile images, most dangerous knife is probably still the 8 inch chefs knife, but can't possibly ban those!

Is it just our society which has problems with this type of thing? On a recent trip to Cyprus I saw cabinet displays full of knuckle dusters, butterfly knives and flick knives, plus all manner of zombie knives and some very impressive copies of military firearms.

What is wrong with our society and those of the mindset who think the easiest solution to a problem is a ban?

At Lowther show at the weekend I could have bought all manner of Combat, Rambo, Commando, machetes and cleavers.

Legislation was brought in following the high profile stabbings of a teacher if I recall, some years ago now, and unless I'm mistaken two more teachers have been murdered by knife wielding morons since ( so that's working well isn't it! ) plus countless other innocent people, and stabbings occur on a daily basis.

How on earth this latest piece of garbage is supposed to work I have no idea, and I doubt they do either.

Is it just our society which has problems with this type of thing? On a recent trip to Cyprus I saw cabinet displays full of knuckle dusters, butterfly knives and flick knives, plus all manner of zombie knives and some very impressive copies of military firearms.

What is wrong with our society and those of the mindset who think the easiest solution to a problem is a ban?

At Lowther show at the weekend I could have bought all manner of Combat, Rambo, Commando, machetes and cleavers.

Legislation was brought in following the high profile stabbings of a teacher if I recall, some years ago now, and unless I'm mistaken two more teachers have been murdered by knife wielding morons since ( so that's working well isn't it! ) plus countless other innocent people, and stabbings occur on a daily basis.

How on earth this latest piece of garbage is supposed to work I have no idea, and I doubt they do either.

But look at the good they are doing keeping us all safer by banning these things, If only they had banned them sooner then no lives could have been saved!

Is there any chance that one day the law makers will wake up and start using the laws we have and hand out some sentencing that has some teeth?

Ok little Johny stab someone, but its not his fault his dad was a work shy drunk and his mum had her knicker round her ankles most of the time! when will they see that when little Johny and his junky girl friend have a kid it will turn out the same as little Johny unless someone is willing to start teaching them right from wrong!

Rant over!

Edited by bluesj

Absolutely correct!

It would be hugely informative to be able to speak face to face with the idiots who keep trolling out these useless laws?

They do not seem to have a flipping clue about how life works?

All of this legislation and no enforcement to tackle the real causes?

Cheaper and easier to blame the inanimate object?

Absolutely correct!

It would be hugely informative to be able to speak face to face with the idiots who keep trolling out these useless laws?

They do not seem to have a flipping clue about how life works?

All of this legislation and no enforcement to tackle the real causes?

Cheaper and easier to blame the inanimate object?

Exactly this. What do they think they are doing with this madness.

On the same subject, I cant believe that the cross bow stuff is still untouched by the hand of useless legislation.

What I find difficult to understand is, what happens when they do eventually bann these zombie killer knifes and get all those out there melted down.

How on Earth are we supposed to kill the Zombies, the government don't think about these things, just annoying !!!!

Edited by Dougy

Another bit of clumsy legislation crowding the statute books! Cannot see how they can enforce it without a clear distinction between a 'zombie' knife and a 'knife'

the weapon sometimes known as a “zombie knife”, “zombie killer knife” or “zombie slayer knife”, being a blade with—

(i)a cutting edge;

(ii)a serrated edge; and

(iii)images or words (whether on the blade or handle) that suggest that it is to be used for the purpose of violence..

so wipe off any words or pictures and you're good to go :no:

Not to worry, 'Safeguarding Minister' Sarah Newton has assured the public that banning these will 'keep communities safe', so that's ok then. I have no idea what a 'safeguarding minister' is, or does.

The judge who sentenced the killer of the young lad described the knife as 'utterly ferocious', whereas I would have thought it was his attacker who was utterly ferocious. The knife will be destroyed yet the gremlin who wielded it will no doubt be soon back out on the street. I ask again....is it me?