STOLEN DOGS

rimmie

Come on where do you think the average ***** transit is registered to?

As has been stated its registered so gives the police a line to investigate doesn't it.

You are not allowed to search Travellers sites as it's "against their Human rights" - Thames Valley Police statement after the scum stole my Caravan.

I assume that's without specific intelligence and would be the same searching anyone's property. If not I would write to your mp

As has been stated its registered so gives the police a line to investigate doesn't it.

I assume that's without specific intelligence and would be the same searching anyone's property. If not I would write to your mp

I imagine that last part is right!

If the van is registered to a caravan site then it's fair game to go and search that sight!

If it is not, to just go to every traveller site and demand to search trough their private property because someone in a transit van committed a robbery is discriminating.

If the Police came to my home and demanded to search because someone somewhere in the area had pinched something I'd tell em to get lost and come back when they got some evidence or a warrant!

Like we said earlier, if you've got the number plate etc then what are they doing?

I live in a village five miles from Northampton, and a few years ago a mate of mine had his dog stolen from outside of the local newsagents. He was gone no more than a minute, and saw a white van drive off down the road. He put the word out, and a couple of weeks later had a phone call from an anonymous caller saying he knew where it was and could retrieve it from a travelers site for £500. The police told him not to do it, but he wanted his best friend back, so duly paid the money and got his dog back.

Don't know if it was travelers, or someone trying it on. Either way, they all need stringing up from the nearest lamppost.

stolen from east haddon Northampton, poppy 5 month old spaniel

White transit van seen taking the dog.

Reg of van believed to be AK52 ZDP

And unsurprisingly when confronted are ******

A3830BFE-CFA0-426E-B0FF-34C2972C8CD1.jpg

Just the brown one then not the black lab let us now when or if they get it back I suppose a good 5 month old spaniel would be worth a few bob and there are plenty of people out there willing to buy anything with no questions asked that is why burglars keep on steeling stuff as so many of us will buy anything if it is cheep.

• 2 weeks later...