Turkey New Year party massacre gunman hunted

martyn2233

I have no idea what the answer to this is, I really don't.

If everyone has to be armed, then the terrorists have won, if huge concrete bollards have to be placed around buildings and venues then the terrorists have won.

If we can't go around living our lives without the constant threat of a risk to life, then the terrorists have won.

No one can talk to reason with these people because their is nothing they want; their only aim is death and destruction, so there will be no sitting around tables negotiating peace.

I can't ever see an end to this, I really can't.

I have no idea what the answer to this is, I really don't.

If everyone has to be armed, then the terrorists have won, if huge concrete bollards have to be placed around buildings and venues then the terrorists have won.

If we can't go around living our lives without the constant threat of a risk to life, then the terrorists have won.

No one can talk to reason with these people because their is nothing they want; their only aim is death and destruction, so there will be no sitting around tables negotiating peace.

I can't ever see an end to this, I really can't.

As you say their is no answer that will stop all attacks some will be stopped some will get trough. You just get on with it and accept Islamic terrorism is here for the forceable future.

No I doubt anyone has the answer to end this.and yes it will be with us for many years to come.largely down to our and others governments making the world a better place.but what we can't continue to accept is that after many of these incidents the security services saying how they were monitoring those who carried out the attacks and we're aware of their connections to various terror groups but really did nothing about them.sixteen people may still be alive in germany had they acted instead of ignoring the killer and letting him roam at will.

Edited by bostonmick

You doint need to have money to drive a lorry in to a crowd like in Germany.

No but it is said to be the Saudi brand of Islam that is behind a lot of it also what happens to all of the arms that both the UK and the Americans sell them as it would seem that is the only way that we can pay them for the Oil.

I did see a program on TV a while ago and about what we do to prevent people driving and knocking loads of people down and it is surprising what protection there is but we just do not see it for what it is something like a raised planter or block of rock/concrete made as a seat it may not look much but it works.

I did see a program on TV a while ago and about what we do to prevent people driving and knocking loads of people down and it is surprising what protection there is but we just do not see it for what it is something like a raised planter or block of rock/concrete made as a seat it may not look much but it works.

You could put up barriers up at special events etc, but not at every possible attack sites in the UK. If you heavily defend one area they will just pick a area that has no defense, you can stop some and disrupt others but you caint stop all attacks. Look at the security we had here and it did not stop all attacks, and for the terrorists here self pervasion was their main concern.

Edited by ordnance

The worlds a mess. Some will blame Blair or Bush but the fact is that some people are just sick.

I feel so sorry for anyone involved and their parents.

I lost my sister in her sleep and although hurt I'm glad I have no one to blame .

If she had been shot or blown up I guess I'd want revenge.

It's a never ending story .

RIP all envolved

Terrorists don't fight by the same rules the conventional armed forces of Western countries are compelled to abide by.....so the West can never win!............the only way to fight a war against anyone is to beat them at their own game, using their own methods and be as ruthless as them...........but of course this will never happen because "our side" are "civilised" and our soldiers must fight fair and by the rules!!!!

When the West's armed forces should be attacking and neutralising terrorists wherever they harbour....... they are hamstrung by politics, terrorist friendly regimes/countries and civilised convention and the only option currently available to us is to try to defend our own shores against them! Consequently the western world will be plagued by Islamic terrorists for the foreseeable future...........the terrorists horrifically and indiscriminately murder innocent Western civilians without consequences................whilst in the Westen world we lock up our soldiers for killing terrorists!....unless they shoot at you first!............Ridiculous!

Terrorists don't fight by the same rules the conventional armed forces of Western countries are compelled to abide by.....so the West can never win!............the only way to fight a war against anyone is to beat them at their own game, using their own methods and be as ruthless as them...........but of course this will never happen because "our side" are "civilised" and our soldiers must fight fair and by the rules!!!!

When the West's armed forces should be attacking and neutralising terrorists wherever they harbour....... they are hamstrung by politics, terrorist friendly regimes/countries and civilised convention and the only option currently available to us is to try to defend our own shores against them! Consequently the western world will be plagued by Islamic terrorists for the foreseeable future...........the terrorists horrifically and indiscriminately murder innocent Western civilians without consequences................whilst in the Westen world we lock up our soldiers for killing terrorists!....unless they shoot at you first!............Ridiculous!

I think that say's it ALL!

You could put up barriers up at special events etc, but not at every possible attack sites in the UK. If you heavily defend one area they will just pick a area that has no defense, you can stop some and disrupt others but you caint stop all attacks. Look at the security we had here and it did not stop all attacks, and for the terrorists here self pervasion was their main concern.

I no that we cannot stop this sort of thing from going on not pokeing our noses in other countries problems would help for a start we cannot just lay down and do nothing to protect ourself so doing the things that I said before will hopefully prevent some of them apart from that we just have to live with until these mad people grow up if they ever do somehow I doubt it.

A terrorist isn't a terrorist until he commits an act of terror, going round killing people who haven't actually been proven to do anything wrong yet just because they have a different opinion or belief structure to ours and are outspoken about it is probably a lot to do with why we have this problem in the first place and makes us no better than terrorists ourselves, our soldiers and lots of other forces have killed innocent civilians abroad, whether by accident or design what do you think that make us?

I'm sure followers of Islam didn't all wake up one morning and collectively decide to murder westerners for no reason whatsoever. Would you suggest we simply start killing people with different views and beliefs as a method of stamping out terrorism? There is no easy solution to this problem without us becoming what we despise