Cartridges for fox drive

I have the chance of taking my gun on fox drive in a few weeks, the trouble is I can't find any cartridges in 70mm that are large enough shot i.e 1 or 3 and larger.

I have tried several places in S****horpe and Doncaster non stock them .

Question is would my gamebore 34g size 5 be good enough or are they just too small.

Have shot more with 6,s at 20yds ...if you know the ground foxes bolt the same way every year get tucked in wait if you dont twitch they will almost run into you....makes it fun...lol usually load the auto with 6 and 2 3,s unless i know im on wide path then prob cpl 36g,3,s and last 1 rc50

If it's your first one, enjoy the day, but perhaps a word of caution.

Sometimes these are widely advertised - either formally or by word of mouth - and can attract various types of 'shooter'. Attended one and after the first drive the guys were walking to the next and had broken up into two groups. From the other, there was a shot and we turned in time to see someone picking up his gun. How on earth nobody fell down dead I'll never know. We should have left at that point. Towards the end of that second drive, the three of us (we'd also never been on one before) were standing Guns when there were three shouts, "fox!", " no hare", "don't shoot". Too late, I took it in the feet. At that point we did leave, albeit with me limping badly supported by my mates.