London attack

Me matt

This is a very difficult situation and because of the integration and nature of the offenders it is impossible to take the gloves off. There is no way of identifying who is a terrorist or what any individual is going to do. I've always maintained that you don't need guns to kill people. You don't even need to make a frenzied attack. They could have cruised around anywhere slowly and picked off individuals before being detected. The sect leaders have got to be used to control their followers and the likes of these people who radicalise others have got to be found and dealt with out of sight quietly.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have changed tack already, at least in this case 8 minutes after the call the scumbags were dead. No pussy footing about they got shot, and that took some balls with them having canisters strapped to their chests.

3 less to worry about but they will become infamous, all you can do is count the blessings that they didn't have home made bombs like the last one.

It does come down to instead of going on a list does it need refinement and at a certain point do they need locking up

It's not going to be long before we see major retaliation attacks on the Muslim community then the poo will really hit the fan!

I read this morning the attackers were dead within 8 minutes of the first call, that is seriously quick and a imo the police and emergency services for all their shortcomings are a credit to this country.

Thoughts go to the 6 families waking up without their loved ones this morning.

I find it hard to give a toss anymore. Islamic radicalism has been festering for decades and the authorities haven't the balls to call it out and deal with it so what is the point of wasting your energy on it? All we will see is more lit tea candles and flowers and more hashtag virtue signalling.

I find it hard to give a toss anymore. Islamic radicalism has been festering for decades and the authorities haven't the balls to call it out and deal with it so what is the point of wasting your energy on it? All we will see is more lit tea candles and flowers and more hashtag virtue signalling.

+1

This is a very difficult situation and because of the integration and nature of the offenders it is impossible to take the gloves off. There is no way of identifying who is a terrorist or what any individual is going to do. I've always maintained that you don't need guns to kill people. You don't even need to make a frenzied attack. They could have cruised around anywhere slowly and picked off individuals before being detected. The sect leaders have got to be used to control their followers and the likes of these people who radicalise others have got to be found and dealt with out of sight quietly.

That's not their way. They want the dramatic attack.

Edited by winnie&bezza

Guest stevo

Agree but find it sad that more will suffer.

Edited by stevo

As far as necessary could mean anything, the Serbs went as far as they believed was necessary.

Cut the head off the snake and keep moving backwards until it stops moving.if and When the head grows back you keep cutting it off.

Still waiting on what your thoughts are seeing as your opposing the gloves off option?

It's long past the time our leaders took the gloves off. At least the police shot them dead, no trial required. If this was in the states I'm sure Trump would be doing something and not giving a dam about hurting some people's sensitive feelings.

Let's face it we're are basically at war, let's start treating it as such.

The left wing press are already slating Trump, saying he is using this attack to support his closed borders policy. This report only minutes after the latest incident. The PRESS have a lot of heart searching to do.

Too late now to slam the door, the horse has already bolted. At least the armed units have been given the all clear to eliminate on sight and the boys from Hereford are now involved and they certainly do not take prisoners.

Cut the head off the snake and keep moving backwards until it stops moving.if and When the head grows back you keep cutting it off.

Still waiting on what your thoughts are seeing as your opposing the gloves off option?

Again gloves off what does that mean

Again gloves off what does that mean

They have a terror watch list. Take them on a nice flight to a country that allows different ways of questioning, a few of the will crack. Use that information and take the fight to them. Use the information to confirm and eliminate where necessary.

Giving a small toss starts with voting in a government who is more likely than the rest to do something and I can't but help think that May has more steel in her than Corbyn.

I do get quite angry with the Facebook "we are London-esque hashtag peace" nonsense. It's is utterly self delusionary and quite moronoic.

A customer of mine, an older woman, was crying when I went to see her shortly after the Manchester attack,crying for her grandchildrens future, I read the other day, a man killed himself because he couldn't live in a world of terror anymore.

Who will help us? Our government cant, Mi5 do their best, so do the police, but its not enough, nowhere near enough to help us.

This is a very emotive subject so let's think before we post,

Posts have already been removed and this WILL. be very closely monitored.

My thoughts go out to those killed or injured,

:shaun:

+1 people often let hatred get in the way of sympathy for the victims.

Only last week at work I was told all foreigners should be kicked out.

I do get quite angry with the Facebook "we are London-esque hashtag peace" nonsense. It's is utterly self delusionary and quite moronoic.

Quite agree with that.

I really wish the media would dumb down the coverage of the actual attackers and the details of the attacks. I know it's money to the media but seriously, if I owned a newspaper there is no way I would give the terrorists pleasure by publishing dramatic pieces.

Also, the words that politicians use to describe the attacks. Corbyn used 'brutal and shocking'. Words that they want to here and also fuel the publics anger.

Dumb it down and don't give them anything.

Quite agree with that.

I really wish the media would dumb down the coverage of the actual attackers and the details of the attacks. I know it's money to the media but seriously, if I owned a newspaper there is no way I would give the terrorists pleasure by publishing dramatic pieces.

Also, the words that politicians use to describe the attacks. Corbyn used 'brutal and shocking'. Words that they want to here and also fuel the publics anger.

Dumb it down and don't give them anything.

I think worrying about what words politicians use is way down our list of worries, don't you? Its what they have done and continue to do or not do that worries me.