Right I Went and Bought one for curiosity

subsonicnat

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine just arrived - 11 days, not bad going. As already said, well packaged in a sturdy box and with just a quick look seems well made. Thing is, now I've got it what am I going to do with it?

When mine arrived my wife suggested fitting it to my,,,,,,,,,,undercarriage,,, to help my increasingly random aim in the lavatory !

Well that's not my experience of using a red dot and the one I've tried for clays (Eotech XPS2) has a 5mm wider window than these!

Some where on this thread or another over on the pigeon equiptment forum, i posted a link to a highway flightline show on youtube, was using an EOTECH on that video and they do magnify slightly which could be why you found the lead was outside the sight, still should not effect performance though even then, just looks a better made illuminated dot version of the chinese dot scope we are discussing here.

Well. Mine landed. Tried,it on the rib of my Franchi Affinity. It's not sitting right. The rib is too thin and too ventilated.

Ian

I got two pieces of hard rubber cut from an old mud flap these i trimmed to trap inside the rib vent section of the Nikko and this was just right to clamp the sight on firmly and square on the rib top.

Been thinking of the easyhit for a while and these are so cheap im really tempted, but the difference between them and the easyhit price wise does make me think of quality comparisons.... is it easy hit is over priced (no doubt there) or that the rambo is cheap **** thatll break

Been thinking of the easyhit for a while and these are so cheap im really tempted, but the difference between them and the easyhit price wise does make me think of quality comparisons.... is it easy hit is over priced (no doubt there) or that the rambo is cheap **** thatll break

I have the easyhit and I have ordered the Rambo so I will be able to make a comparison shortly. I will report on the differences in terms of features and quality.

Edited by wokkywokky

As soon as i got mine out the box i banged it hard on the bench a half dozen times to see if the lense or fibre optic fell to pieces, was going to send it straight back if it did, but no problems i dont forsee any problems either as it is very simple and quite strong.

For the money i think they are good value with good fit and finish on the one i have. .

I have the easyhit and I have ordered the Rambo so I will be able to make a comparison shortly. I will report on the differences in terms of features and quality.

Thnaks am i interested in the, hope there is a difference as ive just ordred the easyhit... but looking at lancer425's destruction testing i am wondering if ive done the right thing

Thanks for that,just over thinking the problem as usual. I have cut some strips from a hard rubber matt. Seems to do the job. Will try and get out and give it a try this week. Have had a nasty tooth infection for the last few days and didnt feel like shooting. Hoping to get to the dentiist in the morning.